• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doggo

Doggo

Neet
Jan 23, 2019
Due to social anxiety and depression I keep isolating myself from everyone. I leave my house once every few months. Does anyone else completely ignore their friends/family for weeks? I rarely feel alive so I act like I don't. Even though I have people who care about me... I'm lonely. Stuck with my ugly self. This is going to kill me on day.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Rose, Ivenocare and 7 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I FEEL you, friend, these words hit the heart. I have my close family members of my household, and I only really talk to those three. Saying words to anyone else is a task and a half. I just don't enjoy talking to anyone else anymore, it seems like such a waste of time to make friends.
I'll text back and forth with a couple of friendly coworkers, but they begin to want to hang out and .. know me. I don't want them knowing me, I'm an asshole sometimes and I don't wanna make enemies because I can't tell them,"oh, sorry about my fourth breakdown of the day earlier, I'm clinically insane." Doesn't fly.
Leaving the house is a chore. If I don't need to be there, you won't catch me out in public. I'm either in my house, at work, or in the woods.

Maybe you could take yourself out? To do something you like, on your own? Blast music so you can't hear your thoughts, buy yourself some gooood ass sushi and .. idk. I'm not sure whatcha like... but maybe just have a you day that you actually planned, and plan to enjoy??
Much love (:

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, 15dec and DyslexicForeigner
Doggo

Doggo

Neet
Jan 23, 2019
I FEEL you, friend, these words hit the heart. I have my close family members of my household, and I only really talk to those three. Saying words to anyone else is a task and a half. I just don't enjoy talking to anyone else anymore, it seems like such a waste of time to make friends.
I'll text back and forth with a couple of friendly coworkers, but they begin to want to hang out and .. know me. I don't want them knowing me, I'm an asshole sometimes and I don't wanna make enemies because I can't tell them,"oh, sorry about my fourth breakdown of the day earlier, I'm clinically insane." Doesn't fly.
Leaving the house is a chore. If I don't need to be there, you won't catch me out in public. I'm either in my house, at work, or in the woods.

Maybe you could take yourself out? To do something you like, on your own? Blast music so you can't hear your thoughts, buy yourself some gooood ass sushi and .. idk. I'm not sure whatcha like... but maybe just have a you day that you actually planned, and plan to enjoy??
Much love (:

Yeah I understand you, I only talk to my mom. It sucks that I hurt others by ignoring them but none of them can understand me. True, every word I have to exchange makes me want to escape more and more from that situation. It surprises me how some friends managed to keep me in their lives, they must've gotten tired of it aswell but nope. Oh gosh now that you say it... "knowing me"... Putting yourself out there is THE horror. Do you sometimes think they could like you less when you reject hanging out?

Well, I'm always on my on. Only things that bring me joy are eating and playing vidya games, so... what I do everyday.

Last edited:
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah I understand you, I only talk to my mom. It sucks that I hurt others by ignoring them but none of them can understand me. True, every word I have to exchange makes me want to escape more and more from that situation. It surprises me how some friends managed to keep me in their lives, they must've gotten tired of it aswell but nope. Oh gosh now that you say it... "knowing me"... Putting yourself out there is THE horror. Do you sometimes think they could like you less when you reject hanging out?

Well, I'm always on my on. Only things that bring me joy are eating and playing vidya games, so... what I do everyday.
I'd rather them hate me for no valid reason than to KNOW me and have a good handful of reasons..

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Due to social anxiety and depression I keep isolating myself from everyone. I leave my house once every few months. Does anyone else completely ignore their friends/family for weeks? I rarely feel alive so I act like I don't. Even though I have people who care about me... I'm lonely. Stuck with my ugly self. This is going to kill me on day.
[/
I felt the same. I was always stuck in my head. I can see people being happy, living their lives happily.. even in my own family. But, Idk something is wrong with me. I think I have come to terms to most of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doggo
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I just generally hate people, since my last attempt I've not left the house. I don't have a big net work of people anyway, I feel safe in my bubble. Do I feel bad? Nope. I have my husband at home to talk to but he works, so most my time is spent in solitude. I am happy here.

freetobe

freetobe

May 17, 2019
I pushed away my friends and family. My family is toxic anyway. Everyone hates me. My neighbours avoid me and I can't hold down a job due to my anxiety. I'm a freak!! :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Doggo
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I don't really have friends any more, and my family's not in the same city, so I get away with this.

Reactions: Terapint and Doggo
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
I understand. I've pretty much cut off from all my friends. It hurts so much to be this lonely... I wish I could reconnect with them but I know they don't even want me around. It's so scary. I don't want to be alone.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I no longer have friends and haven't for years. I cannot keep them like this. Only had 3 over the phone the last few years (if that even counts) but not speaking lately. Two shared two of my issues with my face. Another was the spouse of a woman I talked to who CTBd from one of the issues we shared. I've become exhausted by even those relationships though. I do not have the mind or will for it now.

I have siblings and a bunch of cousins and relatives that I have not seen for years. I adored them all as a child. If I didn't turn out like this, I would be the biggest family oriented person there is. No interest in making my own family. I would want to hang out with the one I grew up with.
But because of my situation, I don't want anyone to see me. Plus some things were said and done that were hurtful to me. I have isolated myself to the point where I pretty much only see my mother. No one has really reached out, not my own siblings or extended family. It's very strange to me because if it were the other way around, I think I would be going mad trying to find out what was going on.
Not that I want to be bothered or dragged out of the house. But I didn't want to be forgotten about either. Everyone has their own lives now. I missed that bus. Now I have to catch another.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and Doggo
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I had gotten a cat recently to help with isolation and loneliness. He is helping a bit so far. I wasn't too picky and decided on a mature cat. He gives me a little purpose, someone to care for. I can hold him, cuddle lol! Easy to trust, no judgement of me. Animals take the edge off of isolation but they aren't a substitute for human relationships. They are merely a bandaid for people like me who cannot function well in relationships with other people.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Doggo, seekingoblivion and 3 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
My whole life I have been isolated and lonely. It's a never ending cycle of wanting to be alone and feeling lonely. In general, I prefer being away from people (especially given the mostly negative experiences I've had), but it would have been nice to have had one friend in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: AutumnEmbers and LastFlowers
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
All the time, and the more it passes, the less functional I become. It eats me inside and causes me pain. I just can't relate to anyone in a deep level and I'm considered weird by everyone.

• Aww..
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Kuris and Rose