• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

If one is considering CTB, should they try to isolate themselves from others?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
To me, it seems like the right call, as I think it might help to keep people out of it and reduce the likelihood of people knowing what happened.

But damn, it sucks being alone. I hate breaking things off with people, but I feel like I should prioritize their wellbeing.

Anyway, very conflicted, advice would be appreciated. My profile's open so feel free to look through my posts and stuff. Thanks a bunch.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
IMO, people who are dying of old age or diseases don't isolate themselves from others. Or, well, they don't have to. I think you deserve to live your life to its (relative) best until the end. Other people will grieve a loss, but they'll also grieve the losses of other people who die not by CTB. I think it's ok. It's part of life.

Reactions: anxiousguineapig and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would say, if you didn't live very isolated before and you suddenly isolate yourself then this could be suspicious.

Reactions: rozeske
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I would say, if you didn't live very isolated before and you suddenly isolate yourself then this could be suspicious.
honestly in my experience, people notice less than you think.. no one cares and everyone is focused on themselves..

Reactions: doneforlife
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
honestly in my experience, people notice less than you think.. no one cares and everyone is focused on themselves..
Yes you are right but it's not always the case and depends on circumstances. Some people may have caring families and in such situation they would notice that imo.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have isolated but more for selfish reasons. I need to think clear of what I need to do. I can't think straight about my needs of ctb looking into their sad pleading eyes. I can't plan my exit while socializing acting like everything is fine and fighting not to breakdown. I could try arguing/convince myself that I am preparing them for my "departure" and the loss of me but in reality I know am making things hard on them and that this is hurting them and I know am robbing them of their last moments with me. Quite selfish of me, i know, but I need to choose me for once and do what needs to be done to get what I want and need. We can't have it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds and Praestat_Mori