• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
If someone could point me in that direction.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
If you mean the RC opioid, you could PM me I guess. The current only standing DNM now is flooded with all the newer and more lethal zenes the DEA created a market for by banning poppy plant extracts, then heroin was made unlawful, and so for every enforcement action wipeout, it only gets worse for every blanket ban to kill more people, laying the groundwork for more potent shit to hit the market.

Can't send you any but can provide information on best practices and the yellow brick road. One thing to be careful with these, though, is that you could die upon just opening the bag. As a past ex-user with heavy permatolerance, I nodded and was floored just opening a bag of Proto. The other problem is that opioids will numb all your problems, and instead of being used as originally planned, you end up hooked, that turns into a SUB spiral.

In fact, they're the only reason why I'm alive—they numb the pain of life and make things bearable. But if I were ever caught with a dead end last batch, I'd be another problem once tolerance develops. But anything is possible with an IV line and benzos, even though I'm a needle phobic.

Reactions: tpboy and Justnotme