R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Especially when they lock people up in psych wards and destroy their health with poison.

It feels like we are not in control of anything, let alone our own bodies at this point. We are like domesticated animals at the mercy of majority and laws.

What are we really? Why are we forced to fit in and obey if we are not hurting anyone else physically? Why is my life not mine?

And why are we addicted to their toys and use them as "escapism"? We are just a cattle eating whatever they serve.

I feel like I was born as blank paper and society just pooped all over me and decided my fate. When I look at others from all around the world it makes sense to me.

And what am I supposed to do? Not like anything would matter even if things were different. Life would still be meaningless I guess.

But being controled by other humans doesn't sit well with me when most of them never think outside of the box. Why are they in control of me?

Sorry about my ramblings, I just wanted to vent to someone.

Reactions: Hollowman, ClownWorld2023, Bacon and Baseball and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes and it absolutely disgusts me how many people wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape on their own terms, it's horrific to me how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible. The right to die in peace should be the most basic human right, one shouldn't have to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to in this existence they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with, I hate how people are expected to continue suffering no matter what.

Reactions: R_N, ClownWorld2023, Bacon and Baseball and 5 others
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
The mainstream society IS a cult, yet it tries to portray an image of itself being "good" by separating itself from and condemning the "bad people/bad things". Actually it's because it wants to be the only thing that gets to brainwash you. It needs the majority of people to believe in whatever they are told to believe, participate in certain activities even though they cause them pain, or else as an imperfect system it would (very possibly) just naturally collapse.

Isn't this exactly what a cult would do? The mainstream society refuses to set you free, and whoever wants that freedom is condemned (in any way possible). If it wants a "life culture", it would just try its best to only expose the supposed "goods" about giving birth and the supposed "bads" about death to people (or make people believe that giving birth is important and death should not be accepted in literally every way). If you seem to get this one sided information from literally everywhere in all aspects of life, it's actually fishy af.

People complain about some obvious problems: crimes, wars, violence, diseases, homelessness, discrimination, toxic work environment, etc., but what they fail to realize is that these problems can never be perfectly resolved within the mainstream society itself. Human society literally needs these problems to exist in order not to collapse as a whole...

People are indoctrinated. I was once deeply brainwashed as well (Even now I still find it hard to get some of the brainwashing off me). This whole thing is really a joke...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman, ClownWorld2023, Homo erectus and 5 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, society is a very cuntish cult.
The so-called normal people are actually a disturbing bunch of herd-mentality sheep.

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowman, ClownWorld2023, Bacon and Baseball and 5 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
The cult of the human!

Meh, it would be nice if I would be reborn as pretty mcuh anything except a human in my next lives.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Hollowman, R_N and 1 other person
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Freedom is only an illusion. People have freedom as long as they want what the rulers want them to want. People don't control very much of their life or their body. They have choices, but all choices are rigged to make no difference in the overall scheme.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Hollowman, Bacon and Baseball and 2 others
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
There was this company who was developing a new car and one of the directors was speaking at a conference and answering questions and when asked about outer color choices he replied "Well, you can pick pretty much any color you want! As long as it's black!".

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and R_N