• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
it's summer, and i will be spending it with a lot of people. usually i'm alone so i can cut my wrists and legs, but now i won't be able to since i'll be wearing a bathing suit a lot more. anyone have any ideas on how i can STILL sh? i also won't be wearing long sleeved shirts due to the extreme heat where i live.

i also sometimes hit myself and (rarely) ice+salt burn myself.

this is not asking for help on how to make myself decline mentally. sh is my way of coping, this is not me asking for help on how to deteriorate myself mentally. please respect my ways of coping! thanks!

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Depends on the type of bathing suit. If you wear swimming trunks then you could probably cut your thighs.