M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
... and killed around 60 persons, 150 injured.

I don't understand the connection between IS and Russia. Seems the international situation is escalating further....

Reactions: Pessimist and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Classic false flag operation

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Otaku, TooLate2582 and 3 others
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
... and killed around 60 persons, 150 injured.

I don't understand the connection between IS and Russia. Seems the international situation is escalating further....
Putin and Russia supported the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad against the opposition and IS in the Syrian civil war.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Meteora and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
World War 3?

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Honestly I think Russia deserved it with what they've been doing to Ukraine and whatever else shit they might have done. I have no empathy for them whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: Otaku, sserafim and 4am
Ces-io

Ces-io

Student
Nov 27, 2023
Honestly I think Russia deserved it with what they've been doing to Ukraine and whatever else shit they might have done. I have no empathy for them whatsoever.
It's not like it's Putin that's dying here, I don't think we should hate Russian citizens just because of what their government is doing

Reactions: Meteora and sserafim
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
It's not like it's Putin that's dying here, I don't think we should hate Russian citizens just because of what their government is doing
Never said I hate russian citizens, I don't. I just see it as less people who are suffering on earth although they should've preferably gone for the governmemt or the presidents house for sure.

• Informative
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yeah, its a bit like with Hamas and Palestine population. The ones who deserve to die are well protected 😢. This world is so crazy, the more evil you are the better you live.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pessimist, sserafim and 4 others
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, its a bit like with Hamas and Palestine population. The ones who deserve to die are well protected 😢. This world is so crazy, the more evil you are the better you live.
Boy ain't that the truth...

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Blurry_Buildings and Meteora
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I read that the Russian government recently busted an ISIS terrorist cell so I think it's likely related to that. Islamic terrorism isn't unknown in Russia; particularly because of the Chechens.

• Informative