David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
ISIS and its opponents
I want to point out an important point
Recently, the media and the public have taken a hard line on the content of the site or its people
Apart from propaganda and brainwashing the media, I consider it necessary to mention a few points
In my opinion, those who attack us and our views so strongly are no different from ISIS (I emphasize no difference).
As people love their life, and love it, they make different plans for it every day and every year, and in short, they are by no means willing to lose it; We love death too, and as much as they love life, we hate it (and maybe more)
I said this because they are no different from ISIS, because they are one-dimensional
Just as they are afraid of ISIS and do not want ISIS to take their lives (by force), we do not want anyone to force us to continue this damn life.
Without knowing it, they have adopted the exact profession and method of ISIS towards us
I hope they read this and comment

Are you (the people and the media) any different from ISIS?
Do you (people and the media) think that by destroying the site or hiding our demands, you will reduce suicide?
Do you think that you have solved the problem by clearing the "problem form" (sweep something under the carpet), you are sorely mistaken
What is the reaction of ISIS against the opposition?
Censorship and killing
What is the reaction of our opponents to us?
Censorship and secrecy, they want to ignore us
No, a big no
We all have rights, including the right to die and the "right to painless die ."
I think we should not be disappointed, but we should continue with more motivation
Remember that blacks once did not have their current rights and freedoms
Remember that women around the world fought for, and continue to fight for, their rights
See how gays and lesbians fight to regain their rights and recognition
We are the next person, whether they like it or not
We do not encourage anyone to die or commit suicide, but we seek our rights
Friends, I'm asking you to write an online petition and start publishing and signing it around the world.
If necessary, with the help of each other, we organize the necessary marches and gatherings
how with the death of Pablo Escobar, drug trafficking did not stop
By closing the site and ignoring our rights, suicide will not decrease and will continue
Like it or not
Sure, we have a very, very difficult path ahead, but we must not despair, we must continue to work hard and with energy.
Writing and signing a petition is a spark, we must be recognized "painless die right" Let's fight

#painless_die_right

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I suggested Life Terrorists as alternative term to prolife so i think we are on same page here

Reactions: Bigpink and David8886
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
People agitating for a website to be closed is not terrorism.

• Informative
Reactions: sickofbeinghere, eternalpeace, YourNeighbor and 3 others
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
This is against freedom of expression and ignores the tastes of others
And it is the beginning of an extreme work

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Whats being done atm borders this definition imho. If there were means for them to enforce their efforts by violence I dont see it may stop them

Attachments

• BFC086DD-42B8-43B0-B5F7-05675C617D90.jpeg
    BFC086DD-42B8-43B0-B5F7-05675C617D90.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
This is against freedom of expression and ignores the tastes of others
And it is the beginning of an extreme work
Mountain boarding as a career choice is also "extreme" work, it's still not terrorism.
Whats being done atm borders this definition imho. If there were means for them to enforce their efforts by violence I dont see it may stop them
surely its more authoritarianism than anything else?

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and odradek
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
There is no equivalence between ISIS and people who want to shut this site down. This false equivalency is bordering on parody.

Reactions: sickofbeinghere, eternalpeace, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No, sorry, the idea that this website is under threat from a terrorist network is too absurd even for this place.

Reactions: eternalpeace, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Buffy5120 and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
No, sorry, the idea that this website is under threat from a terrorist network is too absurd even for this place.
I didnt read the OP. I just went through the idea that taking away freedom of speech is borderline terrorist move. Not that there is actually organised terrorist network aiming to take down this sight. Is that still absurd?

Reactions: David8886
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Clearly they are similar to each other
Please read the text carefully again
Do you not consider the attack on the beliefs and tastes of others to be extreme
Is this not against the principle of freedom of expression
There is no equivalence between ISIS and people who want to shut this site down. This false equivalency is bordering on parody.
Unfortunately you did not get it right
I equated the opposition of the site with the terrorists
Not the content of the site

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I didnt read the OP. I just went through the idea that taking away freedom of speech is borderline terrorist move. Not that there is actually organised terrorist network aiming to take down this sight. Is that still absurd?
No, firstly censorship and terrorism are two separate things, secondly the arguments often made relating to curtailment of freedom of speech don't always fall under the category of authoritarian censorship, this is why actual fascists are often keen on the "free speech" backstop as a defence whenever moves are made to sideline their hate speech. So basically no, on both counts.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Somber, OrcWitch and 2 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Unfortunately you did not get it right
I equated the opposition of the site with the terrorists
Not the content of the site

No, I understood. Opposition to a website does not make a terrorist. This is a web forum, not an organization.

What is the reaction of ISIS against the opposition?
Censorship and killing
What is the reaction of our opponents to us?
Censorship and secrecy

I don't agree with this framing but even you can see one of these things is not like the other.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Chinaski
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
SS is basically kurdistan :DDDD stay strong comrades

• Yay!
Reactions: David8886, odradek, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
The groups trying to shut us down are obviously pieces of shit, but seriously comparing them to terrorists sounds comically ridiculous, as @foxdieΩ stated.

Reactions: David8886 and odradek
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
what is your mean
causing terror through violent acts endangering the public is what i would call terror.

no groups trying to shut down this site are doing that.

like another member said, the comparisons you're making are borderline parody.

and your profile pic almost seems to lean into this accidental comedy sketch.

Reactions: eternalpeace and odradek
David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
No, firstly censorship and terrorism are two separate things, secondly the arguments often made relating to curtailment of freedom of speech don't always fall under the category of authoritarian censorship, this is why actual fascists are often keen on the "free speech" backstop as a defence whenever moves are made to sideline their hate speech. So basically no, on both counts.
Do you mean that I am justifying
Am I abusing these two similarities
If this is the case, we can accuse anyone who speaks against our taste of abusing their freedom.
I disagree with you
The problem is very simple, if you like life and do not want to read the contents of the site, you can easily leave the site, not to spread hatred against the site or incite people to close the site
Because, as I said in the text, drug trafficking did not stop with the killing of Pablo Escobar
Comrade, I compared the behavior of the opponents of the site with the extremists; Did you understand
No, I understood. Opposition to a website does not make a terrorist. This is a web forum, not an organization.

I don't agree with this framing but even you can see one of these things is not like the other.
Comrade, I compared the behavior of the opponents of the site with the extremists; Did you understand
The groups trying to shut us down are obviously pieces of shit, but seriously comparing them to terrorists sounds comically ridiculous, as @foxdieΩ stated.
I do not consider them terrorists, but their behavior is somewhat similar to that of extremists
For example, they want to force us to live
Or close our hangout
Either they violate our rights or they censor it
Unfortunately, there is a lot of unrealistic news on Twitter
They seem to be lobbying or taking money to spread fake news😂😂
causing terror through violent acts endangering the public is what i would call terror.

no groups trying to shut down this site are doing that.

like another member said, the comparisons you're making are borderline parody.

and your profile pic almost seems to lean into this accidental comedy sketch.
you said "no groups trying to shut down this site are doing that"
Have you ever noticed that your behavior has caused fear, frustration and anxiety in group members or site members
Have you heard their opinions closely
You can not even stand their gathering, sitting and talking
You are censoring others, just as the Chinese government is torturing Uighurs in the camps and claiming that it is correcting them, you and your friends are insisting that everything be as you wish, as if we are your computer and You want to set your favorite background on us
We are not your robots, give up on members, reduce your evil
Give up dictatorship

Last edited:
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021

Comrade, David, I assure you I understand exactly what you are saying. I just disagree with you. F26 ≠ ISIS, did you understand? Did you just join this site to find members who think anyone who opposes them are terrorists? What are we doing here...

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Comrade, David, I assure you I understand exactly what you are saying. I just disagree with you. F26 ≠ ISIS, did you understand? Did you just join this site to find members who think anyone who opposes them are terrorists? What are we doing here...
thank you
Yes I have just been added to this site
And my goal is to find a painless way to commit suicide
But recently I found out that the site is under attack Ddos And many people also condemn the site
I was really upset and did not want the useful content of the site to be censored or removed because of the opponents of the site
So I decided to write this text for the opposition and make them aware of their bad work

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
This site actually stopped my suicide ideas/plans.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Someone here explained how painful would my idea be, with high chances of ending like vegetable. Next found some comments about mental illnesses, started learning, found my possible mental disorders. Started working on them. Found out I'm not the only one like that and so on. Well I'm still kind of crazy about my ending, but if I'm going to force it, at leat it should worth something I die for. Stuff like that..

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Someone here explained how painful would my idea be, with high chances of ending like vegetable. Next found some comments about mental illnesses, started learning, found my possible mental disorders. Started working on them. Found out I'm not the only one like that and so on. Well I'm still kind of crazy about my ending, but if I'm going to force it, at leat it should worth something I die for. Stuff like that..
So you do not intend to commit suicide at the moment
I'm glad you got to know yourself better