• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I think mine is. I have digestive problems so there's lots of internal burning.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: IKnowIt'sOver, internetgirl, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I think the physical pain of burning alive for eternity is still probably worse than my extreme mental anguish that will eventually have an end (be it ctb, death, or fulfillment) and probably most others' too~ :)

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71, lachrymost, myusername890 and 4 others
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
out of topic but you were my favorite character in the movie 🤍

and to answer your question, yes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ambivalent1 and Lost in a Dream
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I believe I do. What I go through and gone through was horrendous horrors the Bible could never capture

Reactions: Thisisme373, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I think the physical pain of burning alive for eternity is still probably worse than my extreme mental anguish that will eventually have an end (be it ctb, death, or fulfillment) and probably most others' too~ :)
No

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
yes
My life really sucks
I wish i was never forced to live and judged by people

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, Watlock and 1 other person
Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
I would rather burn for an eternity than live this life, which is why I'm not afraid to ctb because I'm afraid of where I'll go, I'm just afraid of failing…. Again.

Reactions: Aim, pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I would rather burn for an eternity than live this life, which is why I'm not afraid to ctb because I'm afraid of where I'll go, I'm just afraid of failing…. Again.
You'd rather burn forever? Have you ever burned yourself?

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I was raised in a cult (Jehovah's witness). If you aren't good with god there's nothing after death. You blank out. So yes I'm good with that. But honestly if there is a hell I'm already living it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes.
We can see the extreme suffering people go through in this thread and on many other threads on the site.

That people say that their life is worse than constantly burning all over your body shows the unimaginable torture many people go through.

It is evil to deny such suffering people relief or escape from their pain by restricting and banning sn n and assisted suicide

It is the ultimate evil what these pro-lifers and news orgs did. that they took away the ability and right for all people to escape extreme torture. And they evily did this by heavily restricting SN SN SN sources.

And these prolifers lie and say that we are a death cult. No we are suffering people.

I couldn't care less what another human does whether they want to live is their business. But they lie and say we are not worried about stopping our extreme pain but about what some anonymous stranger types on a dumb screen .

But this life is a real hell. There is no afterlife nor reincarnation so no hell after death.

A human just ceases to exist after death.

Last edited:
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I mean, it's not the firey, inferno-type hell that the Bible speaks of, but more so the relentless badgering caused by my own inner voice.

I always called it hell in the sense that there's no escaping it (unless you ctrl-alt-delete yourself, of course), and whatever you're dealing with is metaphorically, in a way, the flames that scorch you.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Ambivalent1
Knbmt

Knbmt

Animallover
Jun 10, 2023
Mental pain can never outweigh physical pain. If so, you will die of shock. One of Japan's biological experiments. The child and the child's mother were locked in a room and the room was heated. The mother could not stand it and eventually stepped on the child. Looking at the record, I can say with certainty that there is no God who is just as we hope. God is dead

• Wow
Reactions: Ambivalent1
BirdNamedRose

BirdNamedRose

Drinks nothing but stupid juice
Apr 10, 2023
Well there's no fire (so far) surrounding me but it's definitely hot enough to possibly pass for hell during the day here, more like I have the worst luck and have a bad habit of making the worst decision's possible. I just feel so exhausted by it all, so maybe my life isn't hell but I sure don't make things easier for myself.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Assuming that you're talking about eternal hellfire, no. Doesn't mean I'm cancelling it.
The Islamic punishment wouldn't be too bad - they believe that you repeat your method forever. So if you poisoned yourself, you're drinking poison forever in Hell, for example.
I am not particularly afraid of the punishment laid out in Dante's Inferno either - turning into a tree and getting attacked by harpies.
In any case, I have made my choice and whatever happens, happens.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've never experienced the hell in the bible, so- kind of hard to compare. Worst pain I had was gallstones and a stone in the bile duct. I don't know how that compares to being roasted alive and whatever else goes on down there. Yes- hell sounds worse than my current life certainly but I don't really believe in it and if I did, I'm not convinced me hanging on for a natural death would save me from it. God doesn't seem to like us very much! I don't fancy the idea of living anywhere forever though- not even heaven. I'm just hoping there's nothing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I've never experienced the hell in the bible, so- kind of hard to compare. Worst pain I had was gallstones and a stone in the bile duct. I don't know how that compares to being roasted alive and whatever else goes on down there. Yes- hell sounds worse than my current life certainly but I don't really believe in it and if I did, I'm not convinced me hanging on for a natural death would save me from it. God doesn't seem to like us very much! I don't fancy the idea of living anywhere forever though- not even heaven. I'm just hoping there's nothing.
It's nothing. For an afterlife or reincarnation Where are the books of proof as there is for each of these fields "brain science", biology, DNA, evolution , the cell etc,? I see no evidence just people saying things but it's easy for a human to make up a story look at all the millions of novels that they admit are fiction like Lord of the rings, star wars

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's nothing. For an afterlife or reincarnation Where are the books of proof as there is for each of these fields "brain science", biology, DNA, evolution , the cell etc,? I see no evidence just people saying things but it's easy for a human to make up a story look at all the millions of novels that they admit are fiction like Lord of the rings, star wars

Yeah- I really hope you're right. That makes more sense to me too- that it's all just stories concocted to keep people in line. Still, I grew up with someone who believed in hell and specifically- that suicides go to hell. I also liked the idea of my dead family members being together again in heaven but now- yeah- I'd much prefer there to be nothing. If there is a God- they certainly don't play fair.

I guess some things make me curious- like the mention of Jesus in other religions. Like- did they all sit down and agree to give him a cameo role? Still- there could well have been someone called Jesus who was exceptionally kind and wise and just made a really big impression on people. Doesn't necessarily mean he was the son of God. (I realise that's blasphemous and one more reason I'll be sent to hell- if there is one.)

But yeah- there seems plenty wrong with the theory to me. We surely need bodies to feel pain for one and our bodies stay and rot here- or- are burned- ironic really. Are we given new bodies in hell to feel all that pain? I've never felt physical pain in a dream. The worst I've felt was extreme fear- which would be bad of course! Still- I've had all sorts happen in dreams and not felt a thing. Plus- I quite often realise I'm dreaming in the dream. Maybe hell is a dream we sometimes have before we die. I just hope I realise it's a dream and move on to happier thoughts!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence in itself undeniably is so hellish, it's such a horrific, undeserved punishment existing in a world where there's unlimited potential for torture. Only death offers relief from this curse. I don't exactly feel like I'm constantly burning alive every second but just the fact that such extreme agony is possible is why wanting suicide will always be the most rational option, I certainly see existing as being something that is both terrifying and torturous, it's something so dreadful to me simply just being conscious and aware.

Reactions: LM10
Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
You'd rather burn forever? Have you ever burned yourself?
I have burned myself, not for a long time but just to SH. I'm already suffering so badly, all the time, everyday. I don't think burning all eternity would make much of a difference. It could even maybe be better than this miserable life.

Aliceinborderline

Aliceinborderline

May 13, 2023
Atleast the devil doesnt offer you false hope and say how much it loves you as it hurts you endlessly

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Hell in the bible is so far fetched nothing during a lifetime can possibly match it. Just a fairytale to scare society into being obedient. But remove all the sci-fi fantasy stuff like burning in a fiery lake of eternal damnation, little demons hovering around you and reliving the mistakes you made over and over again while you burn forever, add a touch of realism and yeah, definitely. My life is worse than the corrupt catholic churches colorful story of hell.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Where can I watch it online?
Sorry, I know you were asking this question to someone else - but I'd check the internet archives. You can watch a lot of old vintage movies there.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Sorry, I know you were asking this question to someone else - but I'd check the internet archives. You can watch a lot of old vintages movies there.
It's not actually about the Inferno story huh? It's something different than what the name suggests. Lame

• Aww..
Reactions: Message In A Bottle
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
It's not actually about the Inferno story huh? It's something different than what the name suggests. Lame
That's a shame. The movie was probably going for a more play-on word of the 14th century poem. Though It did say it was loosely based on it, but that could be the same as when movies say "based on a true story" and there's only a small portion of it that's true.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Am not going to lie but no. My life is pretty crap, enough to warrant CTB but not to the biblical hell level of suffering. Only pre-historic humans had that level of suffering IMO

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
YouTube--'Dantes Inferno Sequence 1935', its about 8 minutes long--poor quality video, and watch it without the sound on, they added on some crap music, the original scene contained lots of screaming when I saw it on TV decades ago
A much better depiction of Hell is 'They Found Hell(2015)'--A professor and students unknowingly find a portal to hell, and are then sucked into it, grueling and harrowing

Last edited:
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
NO, of course not, but I know that I have lived through hell, that is not why I am going to catch the bus. I just need to get home, and I am just wating for the right bus to come along x

M

mensablonde1955

Jun 14, 2023
Yes, it is. I've lived through a rare cancer twice, almost died from sepsis last year, had a TIA this year. But it's my horrible mental anguish that I would be willing to face eternity burning in Hell to escape.

• Aww..
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow