• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
I have managed to get 100g of SN from CCS however I want to make sure I have a back up plan in the event of a failure... I haven't been taking my bupropion for quite a while so I have about 90 300mg tablets saved up... Is this a viable method in the event that my SN fails? I haven't been able to find many case reports on bupropion but it seems like it would be a viable back up plan right?

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
I have managed to get 100g of SN from CCS however I want to make sure I have a back up plan in the event of a failure... I haven't been taking my bupropion for quite a while so I have about 90 300mg tablets saved up... Is this a viable method in the event that my SN fails? I haven't been able to find many case reports on bupropion but it seems like it would be a viable back up plan right?
Not a good way to go. seizures and then MAYBE your heart rhythm gets borked enough to kill you. maybe. maybe not.

there are case reports of people surviving 5 grams. not 27 grams, which is what 90 300mg pills are. probably fatal but no way to know for sure. I did find a report of a fatal overdose at 23 grams. caused cardiac arrest after intense seizures. They managed to get the guy's heart restarted but he died 4 days later. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9140330/

• Wow
Reactions: sleepyturtle and Catching_the_bus
boxtobs

boxtobs

unfortunate geometry (Toby)
Jan 23, 2023
I personally regret attempting with Wellbutrin. You will have seizures and heart failure and it will make lots of noise which could alert neighbors, roommates, ect. Death isn't common, hence the lack of case reports. It also takes hours for death and if you're found in the meantime they can give you charcoal, intubate you, flush your system, restart your heart, and if you live in a country where medical debt is easy to accrue... well.
Even with about 27 grams, it's still not good odds, with lots of bodily damage from the attempt, and plenty of risks abound. It isn't pleasant to go through and it isn't a pleasant recovery process if you fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catching_the_bus
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Not a good way to go. seizures and then MAYBE your heart rhythm gets borked enough to kill you. maybe. maybe not.

there are case reports of people surviving 5 grams. not 27 grams, which is what 90 300mg pills are. probably fatal but no way to know for sure. I did find a report of a fatal overdose at 23 grams. caused cardiac arrest after intense seizures. They managed to get the guy's heart restarted but he died 4 days later. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9140330/
Yeah you're right that doesn't sound like a good way to go. Just trying to come up with a back up plan. I'll have to keep looking for a back up