• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
is wanting to exist while facing oblivion a mental illness

you have to be mentally ill wanting to exist while facing death all the time
what sane person puts themselves inside a death trap
what sane person puts themselves inside a machine that default mode is suffering if you don't eat or drink or sleep or poo or wee
what sane person come alive where everything you work for will be lost upon your death
what sane person comes alive in lose-lose situation
what sane person comes alive to slave away for a pittance into you die
what sane person comes alive to be repressed and oppressed
what sane person bring other being alive to this shit hole and hell hole to be nothing forever
you can't control what happens to you but you can choose how you react
you can't control the weather but you can choose what direction to set the sail

get me the hell outta here

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, pthnrdnojvsc, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
you have to be mentally ill wanting to exist while facing extreme torture all the time

you have to be mentally ill wanting to exist while facing death all the time. yeah most humans fear Death and to them Death would be bad .so how can they be happy knowing they could die any day since it's so bad to them, cognitive dissonance.. Death to me is a trillion times better than anything that could happen to me . it's not Death / non-existence that i fear but pain / life / torture. Death is non-existence forever. How how how can anyone fear non-existence forever = no pain , no problems , no suffering , no horrible memories ever. who would want reincarnation or afterlife remembering re-living that traumatic experience for a trillion to that quadrillion power years.

would you fear drinking 3 bottles of Nembutal ? no you go right to sleep and non-existence no pain. would you fear getting put in the brazen bull and being burned for an hour in there roasted slowly for an hour and then being left alive? who wouldn't? "At least you're live" they say. yeah for a while only though as Death is certain for all

do i get traumatized thinking in 1800 i didn't exist? no i didn't have any problems no threat of suffering pain then. I do get traumatized thinking of all the horrible things that happened to me and will happen to me while alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover