noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I live next to the Florida East Coast Railway tracks, and the trains constantly pass by. Do you think trains are a affective way of finally ending it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You will definitely traumatize the driver!! Success is not guaranteed in any case in the worst case you might survive losing limbs and being paralyzed.

I suggest you consider other methods but in the end it's up 2 you.

• Love
Reactions: silentcicada, wolfman and Foreverix
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
You will definitely traumatize the driver!! Success is not guaranteed in any case in the worst case you might survive losing limbs and being paralyzed.

I suggest you consider other methods but in the end it's up 2 you.
what are my chances of dying instantly?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
what are my chances of dying instantly?
Well "instant death": If you put your neck on the tracks so you are decapitated when the train rolls over you.

Si will be very hard to defeat to stay in this position.

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Not to mention, one wrong move or last minute panic could easily risk losing arms and/or legs. If aid came quickly enough, you could survive because the train could crush and compress arteries and vessels, resulting in slowed blood loss.

You can find pictures of documented railway suicides in countries like India. They are violent and gruesome. I would literally find any other way to go.

Reactions: silentcicada and Praestat_Mori
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I live next to the Florida East Coast Railway tracks, and the trains constantly pass by. Do you think trains are a affective way of finally ending it?
There's no method that is 100% trusted and you'd honestly traumatize a lot of people

Reactions: silentcicada
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
Not to mention, one wrong move or last minute panic could easily risk losing arms and/or legs. If aid came quickly enough, you could survive because the train could crush and compress arteries and vessels, resulting in slowed blood loss.

You can find pictures of documented railway suicides in countries like India. They are violent and gruesome. I would literally find any other way to go.
I don't own a shotgun
There's no method that is 100% trusted and you'd honestly traumatize a lot of people
Its this or finding fent