nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I'm bisexual and have been wanting to meet someone off them but never got the confidence to. I'm 22. My family says I'll get murdered or raped. What is the likelihood of that happening?

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I haven't used Craigslist or Locanto but have used Grindr, Tinder, Skout, Manhunt, Squirt and Bumble to find no strings hookups. I haven't been murdered or raped. Some of the guys showed up not really looking like their pictures so it might be best to video chat with them before you meet. Have fun!

Reactions: Final Escape and KleinerWolf
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I haven't used Craigslist or Locanto but have used Grindr, Tinder, Skout, Manhunt, Squirt and Bumble to find no strings hookups. I haven't been murdered or raped. Some of the guys showed up not really looking like their pictures so it might be best to video chat with them before you meet. Have fun!

Interesting.

Just curious, what gender are you and what orientation do you have?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Isn't craiglist kinda dodgy and some people hire call girls on it?
Better luck with tinder perhaps? Im not sure...

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Better luck with tinder perhaps? Im not sure...

LOL

Tinder only works if you're a woman. There are about 5x the number of women as there are men on the app. It's pointless for males unless you're in the top 20% of looks.

Reactions: TAW122, Final Escape and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
LOL

Tinder only works if you're a woman. There are about 5x the number of women as there are men on the app. It's pointless for males unless you're in the top 20% of looks.
Fair enough lol

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah theres this channel on youtube and one of the things he does is craigslist. theres been murders and a bunch of dodgy stuff. i personally wouldnt use it for that. however im fairly confident you can find something you are looking for by searching for the right thing. ive never personally used any but theres a bunch of different dating sites for different things

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
I'm bisexual and have been wanting to meet someone off them but never got the confidence to. I'm 22. My family says I'll get murdered or raped. What is the likelihood of that happening?
girl if that's you in the picture i'd meet ya lol ;) ya just have to be careful

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
LOL

That might be true, I wouldn't know but you said you're bi so you might find it easier to find a guy on there? I've managed to score there and I'm not much to look at, trust me. There are so many apps and sites, I don't think you need to resort to Craigslist. To me, using Craigslist is like hanging around in restrooms. That kind of scene.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I would probably advise against using Craigslist to meet up with someone. Too many weirdos on Craigslist. It's better to use a dating app. Or maybe try Reddit? There are r4r subreddits for different cities/countries etc where you can meet up with someone

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
CL doesn't have a personals section anymore :/

Reactions: Final Escape
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah using CL or other similar sites or anything will always have an element of risk.

LOL

I agree with you and there has been studies as well as articles and even YT videos showing this to be a fact. I myself am no where near the top 20% (maybe closer to average at best) so I'm basically invisible on those apps. More and more men (even average and slightly above average ones) are noticing and catching on that the effort is not worth it on Tinder or any dating apps, nevermind the other issues that come with it. I could get into more detail and what not, but that would be another topic entirely.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Literally the only way to look for this kind of thing on CL now - is to respond to random posts about COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS with propositions - which is just harassment. But people do it!

"RE: Selling A Table And Four Chairs
Hey I eat ass"

"RE: Apartment For Rent
Wanna see my nudes?"

:hmph: