• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
I have about 11,000 mg worth. I've heard it's very painful, but if that kills me I believe its worth it and if I maybe take a lot of melatonin I could just die in mu sleep. How long will it take to kill me, is my main question, tho. And are there any ways to ensure that my little brother won't be the one to find my body?

Reactions: pompey1999 and Pen>Sword
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
neither of those options will kill you.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, DetachedDreamer97, demuic and 1 other person
Upvote 0
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
i've heard tylenol has a high fail ratio, but if you want to give it a go....

melatonin won't work at all, it's a naturally occurring hormone, your body will simply sleep for a long time and process the rest. it isn't lethal

don't do it where you can be found. rent a hotel room or do it somewhere abandoned.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, DetachedDreamer97 and imsorrythatimhere
Upvote 0
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Tylenol overdose will be incredibly painful. Your liver will fail and you will probably spend weeks to months in hospital in agonizing pain, before inevitably dying. DON'T DO IT

• Love
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, SleepyTime, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
your body will simply sleep for a long time and process the rest.
not an OD but it was more then necessary. i didnt sleep and just had an upset stomach which is what would be more likely to happen.

"Too much melatonin can have the opposite effect of its intended purpose. It can make it harder to sleep because your normal circadian rhythms will be disrupted. An overdose can also leave you feeling groggy and sleepy during the day and give you nightmares or extremely vivid dreams at night"

to clarify, i could have slept but it wasnt like if i were to talk the normal amount. it didnt make me want to sleep i guess would explain it

Reactions: Aap and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
"Too much melatonin can have the opposite effect of its intended purpose. It can make it harder to sleep because your normal circadian rhythms will be disrupted. An overdose can also leave you feeling groggy and sleepy during the day and give you nightmares or extremely vivid dreams at night"
Overdoses give me extremely vivid dreams?
Interesting... I suppose I'll consider doubling or tripling my dosage then! :happy:

Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Overdoses give me extremely vivid dreams?
Interesting... I suppose I'll consider doubling or tripling my dosage then! :happy:
depending on what youre taking that will probably only make the problem worse. the more you take the more likely youre body is likely to throw it up.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
On another note, I'm gonna have to agree with what everyone's saying. Don't be an idiot and fuck with tylenol. Liver failure is a shitty way to die. And don't bother with melatonin.
depending on what youre taking that will probably only make the problem worse. the more you take the more likely youre body is likely to throw it up.
Melatonin, though I'm probably going to take no more than 15mg. Or should I limit to only 10mg?

• Love
Upvote 0
LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl

Sep 4, 2020
Ive tried Tylenol, ibuprofen, sleeping pills. None of those were effective and I took A LOT. I came a lot closer w a mixture of certain psych meds. I wouldnt recommend Tylenol.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Greenberg
Upvote 1
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Tylenol is not a method.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Kbeau and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 1
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It's probably one of the worst methods.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg, Kbeau and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 3
UselessMF

UselessMF

Dec 4, 2020
I took exactly 52 extra-strength (dont even know how much mg it is) Tylenol + 20ish aspirins impulsively when I was 14, but I freaked out and call my mom at her job and she brought me to hospital. They made me drink 2 big bottles of charcoal that made me puke and s**t.

At 14 I thought it would work but now at 32 with what I know it's not an option I would even consider.

• Love
Upvote 2
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I have about 11,000 mg worth. I've heard it's very painful, but if that kills me I believe its worth it and if I maybe take a lot of melatonin I could just die in mu sleep. How long will it take to kill me, is my main question, tho. And are there any ways to ensure that my little brother won't be the one to find my body?
OD'ing on Tylenol will result in permanent liver damage but not immediate death. You will painfully waste away as your liver function fails. Moreover, you will be ineligible for a replacement transplant due to your CTB actions. I would strongly recommend that you reconsider.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 1
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I've done this before on multiple occasions when I was younger, this is a horrible method. Last time I did this I puked so much and so hard that I blew a blood vessel in my eye, had a red spot in my eyeball for a couple of weeks. If you try this method, highly recommend a strong antiemetic to go along with it, the one time I did this while I was on Respiridone was much better, though I did puke a few times. Never really got to the point where actual damage occurred though, so I'm assuming it gets much more painful when your liver starts to fail. Wouldn't recommend it, it's a long and agonizing death.

Reactions: eternaltroubador
Upvote 0
E

eternaltroubador

Jan 30, 2021
I've done this before on multiple occasions when I was younger, this is a horrible method. Last time I did this I puked so much and so hard that I blew a blood vessel in my eye, had a red spot in my eyeball for a couple of weeks. If you try this method, highly recommend a strong antiemetic to go along with it, the one time I did this while I was on Respiridone was much better, though I did puke a few times. Never really got to the point where actual damage occurred though, so I'm assuming it gets much more painful when your liver starts to fail. Wouldn't recommend it, it's a long and agonizing death.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, sounds physically and emotionally agonizing.

Upvote 0
sadpenguin

sadpenguin

Some people are just not meant to be in this world
Sep 8, 2020
It takes an awful lot of Tylenol to overdose by itself, and the likelihood of it killing you is very low. Your body will most likely have a reaction and throw it up, or you'll have severe stomach cramps, confusion and possibly liver damage. I know this from my own failed attempt. It can be very painful with little reward. If you fail, you will get atleast a week stay in the hospital and be under evaluation longer. *i personally hate that.* There are much easier and less painful ways to go than this. Please DO NOT try this method.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Melatonin, though I'm probably going to take no more than 15mg. Or should I limit to only 10mg?
NO! you can take 1000mg and very little will happen outside of pain and probably getting your stomach pumped. Please take a look at the resource thread or use google.

Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
NO! you can take 1000mg and very little will happen outside of pain and probably getting your stomach pumped. Please take a look at the resource thread or use google.
I know that! I don't mean for suicide, I'm talking about for having more intense dreams. Methodologywise, there's only 2 options I'm willing to do, and melatonin is not one of them. All target the heart.

Upvote 0
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
A former member named Gingerplum who was a nurse posted this description of what happens when you OD on Tylenol:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...hing-ive-never-tried-before.23231/post-428428

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
A former member named Gingerplum who was a nurse posted this description of what happens when you OD on Tylenol:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...hing-ive-never-tried-before.23231/post-428428
Thank you for sharing this!

Reactions: pane
Upvote 0