• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rotting Sprout

Rotting Sprout

Mar 21, 2023
I have a live railroad very close to my home, but is protected by security cameras and high voltage fences to prevent people from ctb.
I also want to know if the possibility of it working is high, or should I resort to a different method instead.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
No, it's inhumane. It's likely you wouldn't wish it on your enemy. Look into more peaceful methods.

Let us die with dignity, pro-suffering warriors.

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
I hear by train is very painful/gory. As for preventing people from ctb, I don't really understand that. What exactly is stopping you when you can just go to a train station?

Rotting Sprout

Rotting Sprout

Mar 21, 2023
I hear by train is very painful/gory. As for preventing people from ctb, I don't really understand that. What exactly is stopping you when you can just go to a train station?
I plan on stand back facing the train in hopes of it knocking me out before I feel any excruciating pain. I don't care about the clean up, I'll be dead.
Apparently a lot of teens has ctbed on the railroads

Suwa

Suwa

May 7, 2023
I plan on stand back facing the train in hopes of it knocking me out before I feel any excruciating pain.
That's a pretty big if. While it could be a possibility, I could imagine there would be a low chance of that. Chances are you will most definitely feel a lot of pain for a little while.
I don't care about the clean up, I'll be dead.
Apparently a lot of teens has ctbed on the railroads
This part is fair. And yes, many people have because of how accessible it is. There's not much planning, you just have to get on the tracks before the train. It's quick, easy, and free, so it's perfect for people who really don't care anymore.

Reactions: Rotting Sprout
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Find a method the will assuredly allow you to pass and not traumatize others
this is how my uncle "died". He survived being ran over by a train but it left him in a coma due to brain injury till the plug was pulled.

Rotting Sprout

Rotting Sprout

Mar 21, 2023
I've made mental note on when the trains come by, starting from at eleven pm and around ten minutes after the start of each hour
Now just if my brain is smart enough to do it

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
I wouldn't reccomend. The risk is high on this one. There are cases of people ending up with permanent injury after failing the method. The pain will also be excruciating. Sure, there are ways to have an instant death but from what I know, it's extremely hard to time it. SI will also likely to get in the way, so I'd reccomend a more peaceful method with a higher success rate.

HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
I have a live railroad very close to my home, but is protected by security cameras and high voltage fences to prevent people from ctb.
I also want to know if the possibility of it working is high, or should I resort to a different method instead.
There is a chance that you will survive but the consequences could be fatal. And you could traumatize other people and the train conductor. Wouldn't recommend, it's way too risky

jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
Unreliable and disabled forever if you survive, plus you do irreparable damage to the train driver and passengers. There are better ways.... my friend's dad used to be the guy they called to assess the situation whenever someone jumped in front of a train and it troubled him so deeply to see all these young people die to brutally