donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
you ever wake up and feel like today is the day? I feel that today is the day. My goal was Dec 27, but here I am. The saddest part about catching the bus is my cat. I feel like she knows…. But then again I feel super paranoid right now. Anyway. I don't know if I can do it, but today I will make my first attempt in 4 years. Let's hope I'm ready and my seat is warm! Thanks for the site. It's nice to just put my feelings out there. I know I'm a new member but I've lurked for some time now. While you don't know me, I know you through your post , so thank you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, certified_idiot and 4 others
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. What's you method of choice may i ask?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and donsie
silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
I have yet to reach "the day" but if today is yours, I wish you all the best on your chosen path

• Love
donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point but i wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do. What's you method of choice may i ask?
Thank you! Method :9mm

Reactions: Ninja_Master
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

• Love
donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
I freaking hate SI. Someone wrote one time that SI is doubt…. Guess I need to sit with this some more. The day is not over but the only doubt I have is my ability to do this. Why am I such a coward? It's either this or runaway and disappear from everyone and never look back. I DID THAT BEFORE and was stupid enough to come back and look. Same shit just a different year. Fuck you SI I'm going to eventually win