mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Asking because I'm genuinely curious since I had an account before that's deleted now.

On my old account I wrote a goodbye post in October 2022 (I believe?) because I decided to leave SaSu, thought I'd leave it forever. Not because of ctb, but because I believe I had gotten better "forever" and wouldn't come back since I didn't have thoughts of ctb in months.

Boy, was I wrong. When I wrote it back then I felt sentimental and sort of hopeful towards the future, writing about a stable job and traveling for the first time. Writing about love and being in a happy relationship. Writing about wanting to live. The "stable job" I talked about is slowly killing me, my relationship of almost three years is falling apart (daily arguments, almost broke up countless times), a few months ago I traveled again and hated it. I thought I'd recovered but I was blinded by false positivity. I believe I'm just meant to be this way since nothing can fix me anymore. No therapy, no medications, not even love.

What about you guys? Is this your first account or no?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
Yes. I found the site around summer 2020 and just lurked before I eventually made my account in October that year.

angeldust

angeldust

Yearning
Aug 16, 2023
This is my first and last account here i made it a few days ago after lurking for a bit, i found this website through a youtuber that i forgot the name of, i hope you find what youre looking for friend

Reactions: nolifeleft
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I've had this account for a long time now.