E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
Is it wrong that I have stopped looking when I cross the street? Low key or maybe high key hoping someone will hit me and it will finally be over but like not actively walking in front of cars it's more that cars seem to think they have the right of way here even when there is a cross walk so if I just take my right of way and don't really pay attention I don't know if this makes much sense but

C

Connor36082

Apr 18, 2019
I have thought about doing that but I'm always too scared. How long have you been doing that?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah it's normal, well for me anyways, i just regard it as having a disinterest in survival, or playing chicken

E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
I have thought about doing that but I'm always too scared. How long have you been doing that?
I don't know how long really stopped looking this month but off and on most my life I obey traffic laws so if I do get hit it's the drivers fault 100%

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Is it wrong that I have stopped looking when I cross the street? Low key or maybe high key hoping someone will hit me and it will finally be over but like not actively walking in front of cars it's more that cars seem to think they have the right of way here even when there is a cross walk so if I just take my right of way and don't really pay attention I don't know if this makes much sense but

No, it is not wrong.
It's inmoral (word exists in english?).

A great idea involves someone without know absolutely about him, her; maybe he is a very happy guy....or not.

seems perverted.

Last edited:
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I've felt a similar way, that I used to fear because I might die I don't scare me anymore. I don't really take risks like that, but the fear that some normal thing might be deadly doesn't bother me.

I started eating raw beef, I liked it as a kid, but as an adult I was always worried about salmonella or parasites, but I started again because I'm so close to death that I'm not worried anymore.

I'm happier not worrying as much.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Yes it is wrong. I understand you're in a dark place but;
1) Get hit at 30mph or less, good chance you'll live, good chance with life changing injuries, that's shit
2) Think about the poor bastard that hits you, it'll be their fault despite your negligence.
DBD

Reactions: Painted Bird and kerolox
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
1) Get hit at 30mph or less, good chance you'll live, good chance with life changing injuries, that's shit
2) Think about the poor bastard that hits you, it'll be their fault despite your negligence.
DBD

I was hit by a cargo truck going at 30 mph, me being on a bicycle. My wars have been fought ever since. That many broken bones and other injuries all at once is not something anyone might want to experience.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painted Bird, Dead beat dad, Soul and 2 others
E

EmoIsNotAPhase

Jan 12, 2019
DBD
The poor bastard who hits blue would have been negligent too since I still follow the rules meaning I only cross at crosswalks (which by law they are required to stop at if a pedestrian is in there) and quite frankly I'd rather be hit then a kid since it's common here

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I understand the process of stop caring about that, but the poor bastard who hits you has to deal with a lot of mental bullshit because of it.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Driver swerves violently to miss you, hits and kills an innocent third party.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Soul, Ko9 and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I' will propose to Staff a new thread called:

Elementary difference between Self-deliverance and How I can to ruin completely life someone's who crossing with me, but, do not mind. I'm depressed.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
The poor bastard who hits blue would have been negligent too since I still follow the rules meaning I only cross at crosswalks (which by law they are required to stop at if a pedestrian is in there) and quite frankly I'd rather be hit then a kid since it's common here
They would be negligent agreed, but if you're on a cross walk, they're also fairly likely to stop (although based in what you've put here seems to indicate that lots of kids get hit on crosswalks, which I agree is pretty crummy)

Reactions: Thorn