dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I'm so BORED constantly
Every day every night is mind numbing boredom until I sleep and I just manage to "skip" time
It really is my only comfort these days because I get to lay in bed comfortably and the more time I sleep is the less time I have to deal with
but I struggle to sleep really

I have my obligations of school and all that, I exercise a bit/go on a walk, and that's about it
I just spend the rest of my day using the internet and listening to music
Still bored as fuck
Manga, anime games, used to be my hobbies but they all bore me now

I'm not even depressed as in going through misery anymore. Just boredom. Always bored
idk wtf to do
People say to talk to people, but the conversations often end up being dried up or forced and we later just go our own ways
@Rocinante is the only person I've talked to for a while now without things being fucked up

life suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidal_manlet, EmptyHeaded, sserafim and 7 others
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
ADHD? Also just fyi depression can have different forms not always including sadness or typical emotions necessarily. There's a kind of biological issue in depression and sometimes it results in a lack of pleasure, meaning, purpose, etc.

- someone w depression

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, WhereMyDreamsWent and 1 other person
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
ADHD? Also just fyi depression can have different forms not always including sadness or typical emotions necessarily. There's a kind of biological issue in depression and sometimes it results in a lack of pleasure, meaning, purpose, etc.

- someone w depression
Yeah I dunno about clinical to be honest I haven't been diagnosed and I just don't know much about it. I just mean depressed in the literal sense, I don't feel strong, negative feelings. I honestly desire that, it'd be better than the numbness I have now.
And yes, I do have ADHD. I'm getting adderall tomorrow so hopefully that will make things better.

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and DepressedSloth
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah I dunno about clinical to be honest I haven't been diagnosed and I just don't know much about it. I just mean depressed in the literal sense, I don't feel strong, negative feelings. I honestly desire that, it'd be better than the numbness I have now.
And yes, I do have ADHD. I'm getting adderall tomorrow so hopefully that will make things better.
When i take days off from stimulants those days are awful lol!

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and dödsängel
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
When i take days off from stimulants those days are awful lol!
I can imagine. I was on Ritalin before and it was such a weird split. I was so much more productive when I was on it but over time it gave me anger issues. I guess it's just a problem with my brain though honestly. I'd kill for a solution to this.

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and DepressedSloth
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I Can totally relate and i get that way, too.

Thats when I started disassociatinting. I started reading and writing and that devolved into doing what I mostly do now— literary Roleplay, I spend nearly all my free time thinking up, writing and creating characters and writing those characters with my friends. I constantly vibe them and hold them so close to my soul.

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, dödsängel and 1 other person
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
I can imagine. I was on Ritalin before and it was such a weird split. I was so much more productive when I was on it but over time it gave me anger issues. I guess it's just a problem with my brain though honestly. I'd kill for a solution to this.
Id have brain surgery if given the option. This is hell sometimes

Reactions: whatevs, Rocinante and dödsängel
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
Without my computer to keep me sane I would have been gone a while ago. Maybe to kill your boredom you could try researching a philosophy or religion and watch movies/play games that reflect that philosophy? The Shin Megami Tensei games always gave me interesting things to think about.

Reactions: sserafim, whatevs, Rocinante and 1 other person
Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023
Feeling the exact same way, most of my days are spent sleeping at this point.

Reactions: Rocinante and dödsängel
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Without my computer to keep me sane I would have been gone a while ago. Maybe to kill your boredom you could try researching a philosophy or religion and watch movies/play games that reflect that philosophy? The Shin Megami Tensei games always gave me interesting things to think about.
Yeah this is what I sort of spend my time doing when I don't rot as much. I played some of the SMT games I should probably finish the one I started (5) and play more. But even just playing games is hard for me now because I get so bored.

Reactions: sserafim and Rocinante
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I know what to do, I just can't do it.
Die.

Reactions: dödsängel
Pengu

Pengu

Spiraling into insanity
Apr 3, 2023
I'm so BORED constantly
Every day every night is mind numbing boredom until I sleep and I just manage to "skip" time
It really is my only comfort these days because I get to lay in bed comfortably and the more time I sleep is the less time I have to deal with

I have my obligations of school and all that, I exercise a bit/go on a walk, and that's about it
Still bored as fuck

I'm not even depressed as in going through misery anymore. Just boredom. Always bored
idk wtf to do
People say to talk to people, but the conversations often end up being dried up or forced and we later just go our own ways
@Rocinante is the only person I've talked to for a while now without things being fucked up

😐

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
Are you on any meds? Antipsychotics/ antidepressants can cause this

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is just a futile and tedious process where we are only just waiting to die, it's absurd to me the thought of someone actually wishing to prolong this. I think that often suffering is a distraction for humans, they are consumed by the problems that plague their existence but without that all that is left is dissatisfaction and emptiness. It's understandable just wishing to sleep, sleeping is the best way to pass time.

Reactions: sserafim, knux and yive
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is the most boring is shit ever same shit different day i feel like a fool for believing this place could be any good it just the shittest place to of ever fucking existed

Reactions: sserafim and yive
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
That sounds like depression to me but from a youngster, hence the emphasis on boredom. Mental illness is very mutable, my depression is sometimes more anger, sometimes more anhedonia (boredom), sometimes (rarer) overt sadness.

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
This is all it is, dopamine hit after dopamine hit.

for the people that can't find pleasure in it, well shit. Guess that's how it goes.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
This is all it is, dopamine hit after dopamine hit.

for the people that can't find pleasure in it, well shit. Guess that's how it goes.
Life is just one dopamine hit after another

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so BORED constantly

Still bored as fuck

idk wtf to do

life definitely is boring
wake up, work, go home and browse sanctioned suicide, sleep repeat

Reactions: sserafim