A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
That's a CO measuring device. Kinda like a Geiger meter, except for CO. I mean, if you got a CO supply, yeah, that'd be a great way to determine when to go into your CO filled box, when the concentration is right, but on its own, it's pretty useless.

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
No it is not, I think so....................well, if you know a place where there is concentration or density of CO and you want check it, then yes it is.
You might use that money in a generator.

G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
That's a CO measuring device. Kinda like a Geiger meter, except for CO. I mean, if you got a CO supply, yeah, that'd be a great way to determine when to go into your CO filled box, when the concentration is right, but on its own, it's pretty useless.
If im using chacoal method.this is helpful right?

G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
No it is not, I think so....................well, if you know a place where there is concentration or density of CO and you want check it, then yes it is.
You might use that money in a generator.
Co generator??

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Co generator??
it is not a CO generator especifically.
Any portable generator produces electricity and CO.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-from-generator-in-car.12774/

Reactions: a.h and Baskol1
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
If im using chacoal method.this is helpful right?
This is a meter that will allow you to measure the concentration of CO in the air. So it's helpful, yes.
It says on the webpage that it will measure up to 10000ppm (that's the same as a concentration of 1% in the air). Above 1% of CO concentration is exactly what you need for a swift painless death.
But I noticed something intriguing, a potential drawback, it says on the webpage that the device display only goes from 0-999ppm. So probably above that it won't be shown in the display, maybe there's other means of expressing the values, maybe LEDs or sounds.

The CO meter recomended on the PPeH (Peaceful Pill eHandbook) is the TPI 707, which also measures up to 10000ppm

Reactions: a.h and Baskol1