• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
So this is a clip from my fav TV show Mr. Robot btw it's an awesome show you have to check it out watched it like 7 times or so. But anyways idk but to me this looks really fucking realistic it's almost scary...here's the link

Just let me know what yall think about this. Btw is H overdose really more peacefull than SN? Please let me know...

Thanks guyz

Reactions: Lost cherry, zeevo, Quinton Coldwater and 2 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
So this is a clip from my fav TV show Mr. Robot btw it's an awesome show you have to check it out watched it like 7 times or so. But anyways idk but to me this looks really fucking realistic it's almost scary...here's the link

Just let me know what yall think about this. Btw is H overdose really more peacefull than SN? Please let me know...

Thanks guyz

I'd recommend watching some documentaries on fent or Heroin, they are very informative on what reality looks like.

• Informative
Reactions: JJJ and Lonerzepam
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Oh yes. It's far far more peaceful than SN. You'll be off your face in a land of pure bliss. Compare that with SN which is actually rather unpleasant. I'd choose H over SN any day. I wish I could get H! But my girlfriend would kill me. And not in a good way 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost cherry, zeevo and Lonerzepam
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
In my experience there's a lot more body fluids involved. The biggest problem is that a novice will almost certainly vomit profusely. Have a prior relationship with lady H and you encounter tolerance.
Then there's the unpredictable purity.
Of course, it will seem like trying some to assess quality makes sense. But it eliminates all the fucks that led you to be doing it and that's hard to resist.
There's never any reason to assume the next time you score will furnish you with the same stuff.
It's complicated.

Reactions: rationaltake, mafuyu and Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
In my experience there's a lot more body fluids involved. The biggest problem is that a novice will almost certainly vomit profusely. Have a prior relationship with lady H and you encounter tolerance.
Then there's the unpredictable purity.
Of course, it will seem like trying some to assess quality makes sense. But it eliminates all the fucks that led you to be doing it and that's hard to resist.
There's never any reason to assume the next time you score will furnish you with the same stuff.
It's complicated.
Yeah I have a long relationship with the lady. So I know how it goes. Purity is not the problem it's very high regarding that. Do you know if it's gonna work faster and even more peacefull if I add strong benzos to the cocktail like miss Lora, Clona and Alpra...? Yeah it's very hard to resist when it's your chosen ctb method and it's right next to you. It happened often to me. But I have many many "ladies" now so I hope to figure it out what to do in time...is IV necessary to be 100% peacefull cuz I've never done that before only snort, smoke and would have to learn how it goes. Can't be that difficult right? Anyways thanks for your advice m8 ;)

liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
oding is the scariest thing to me. the only instance of it that i've seen is in bojack horseman, but it terrified me. the idea that you probably won't know it's happening.. is somehow worse than being aware. i don't think that's how i want to go. it might end up being how i go anyways, though. i just hope it's as peaceful as it seems.

Reactions: Lonerzepam
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
oding is the scariest thing to me. the only instance of it that i've seen is in bojack horseman, but it terrified me. the idea that you probably won't know it's happening.. is somehow worse than being aware. i don't think that's how i want to go. it might end up being how i go anyways, though. i just hope it's as peaceful as it seems.
Yeah it scares me too I admit. But there are much more worse ways to go..

Reactions: liz!!!!!
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I have never overdosed on opioids, but my understanding from reading accounts of those who were saved from unintentional overdoses is that it's really peaceful and you don't really know what's happening. If you're overdosing intending to die, there are probably some flashbacks but I would expect less panic than Elliot had in the scene - he was not consenting and had more to do.

opioid overdose seems significantly more peaceful than SN, I fantasize about it.

Reactions: zeevo
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Yeah I have a long relationship with the lady. So I know how it goes. Purity is not the problem it's very high regarding that. Do you know if it's gonna work faster and even more peacefull if I add strong benzos to the cocktail like miss Lora, Clona and Alpra...? Yeah it's very hard to resist when it's your chosen ctb method and it's right next to you. It happened often to me. But I have many many "ladies" now so I hope to figure it out what to do in time...is IV necessary to be 100% peacefull cuz I've never done that before only snort, smoke and would have to learn how it goes. Can't be that difficult right? Anyways thanks for your advice m8 ;)
Yeah, it really does need to be via an IV. Even better would be to use a cannula and a small drip IMO. Benzodiazepines and H are all central nervous system suppressants, so they will definitely help.
I'm not a big user of pins personally and I had to ban people from shooting up in my sitting room, because they were falling out left and right. Of course, you call an ambo and expect the police to be sniffing round indefinitely. Nobody needs that, so as shitty as it sounds, a few of us drag them up the back of the neighbouring houses, then raise the alarm. That's a lot more than most people do for you.

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
I don't think that you absolutely need to use IV injection to sucessfully kill yourself with H. Snorting could work, provided you take enough and don't have a (high) tolerance. If you have a high tolerance (lkely if you use opoids regularly) it's unlikely you would manage to snort enough before becoming unable to do so. Taking Benzos first will increase your chances of sucess. However, IV injection would be a much safer bet. Snorting will take longer than IV injection, but will be as peaceful (although you might vomit, but personally I think vomitting on opoids is not really unpleasant). Forget about smoking it for ctb purposes, you won't be able to smoke sufficient amounts to kill yourself. Benzos will help for sucess and can reduce anxiety, but I don't know, if they can speed up the process.

Last edited:
  • Informative
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have no knowledge but I'd love to go out this way. I think my Mum actually went out via H in a hospital. She had cancer and I think they helped her on her way. I think it happens more than we realise actually- it's just that it's slower. They just gradually up the morphine till you are slipping in and out of sleep all the time... till you're not.

Seems like the best way to try H too- just the once! Spare all that trouble with addiction. Once and out. Sounds ideal to me- if only I weren't so squemish of needles- I don't think I could do it myself anyhow.

Reactions: Louise Payne and Lonerzepam
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
My veins are terrible. Not from excessive use as often assumed. Most of my family are the same and females often have issues due to their additional layer of fat.
I occasionally use a cannula simply to better manage when shit faced.
Just inject the prepared H solution into a small saline drip, ensuring the flow control valve is open at a good rate. One of those small bags would be fully delivered within about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Informative
almostoutofhere

almostoutofhere

Living in the past
Dec 27, 2022
I od'd recently on what I assume to be fentanyl. All I can remember is just being high as fuck and then nothing. Nothing at all. Apparently when I was found I was blue in the face with eyes open and not breathing. If it wasn't for my family coming back home early, I probably wouldn't be here anymore. Smh

• Love
Reactions: zeevo, pleaserethink and Lonerzepam
pleaserethink

pleaserethink

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy
Feb 8, 2023
I od'd recently on what I assume to be fentanyl. All I can remember is just being high as fuck and then nothing. Nothing at all. Apparently when I was found I was blue in the face with eyes open and not breathing. If it wasn't for my family coming back home early, I probably wouldn't be here anymore. Smh
I know you probably see this different but I'm happy you're still here my friend❤️
Love & peace to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: zeevo and Per Ardua Ad Astra
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I only (snorted) heroin once. I felt horribly sick. I cannot say I felt bliss. I prefer weed. But erm maybe that was my beginner's experience.

The amount of nausea is off-putting. Plus I would have no idea how to inject it...

D

DecidedFate89

Aug 4, 2023

Thanks guyz

This is way too long for an overdose,
it's almost instantaneous.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I took an oxycodone when I hadn't eaten in a while and was exhausted, the second one I've ever taken, and was lying down and felt myself not breathing. I had the thought "why am I not breathing?" as I started to pass out, and got up and forced myself to breathe. I was surprised just one would do that.

B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
Mr. Robot is a great show. would love to go out with an H OD

Reactions: DaSh and zeevo