H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I am no chemist and I am dumb. So just want to check if the SN I got is the right one for CTB if it said the following:

- Food Grade / FCC
- With max of 0.1 % Mono & Dimethyl Naphthalene Sulfonates Added
- Molecular Formula: NaNO2
- PS: advertised as 99% grade SN

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Needs to be 95% pure or higher.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I am no chemist and I am dumb. So just want to check if the SN I got is the right one for CTB if it said the following:

- Food Grade / FCC
- With max of 0.1 % Mono & Dimethyl Naphthalene Sulfonates Added
- Molecular Formula: NaNO2
- PS: advertised as 99% grade SN
DD?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It's the right one. Several confirmed users. Including celebrity. Used this product.
I will be curing my meat with this product.
@HubbaHubba
Let me know if they accept your order and ship to you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cathy Ames
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
It's the right one. Several confirmed users. Including celebrity. Used this product.
I will be curing my meat with this product.
@HubbaHubba
Let me know if they accept your order and ship to you. Thanks.
They did accept the order and shipped it to me.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Umm... yes they did.

May I ask why you ask? Sorry if this sounds too direct, but it sounds like you're expecting them NOT to sell it to me?

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Umm... yes they did.

May I ask why you ask? Sorry if this sounds too direct, but it sounds like you're expecting them NOT to sell it to me?
Due to the rise of suicides via SN, places have been known not to sell it anywhere except to businesses.

Reactions: wljourney
H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Due to the rise of suicides via SN, places have been known not to sell it anywhere except to businesses.
That was my concern and I posted in other threads before where I couldn't find SN. But the responses were more like "you didn't look hard enough", which tends to mean that it is STILL possible to get SN send to you directly. Not a direct quote, but along that line.

I finally able to find the right supplier and got SN shipped to me.

TheCrowCalls

TheCrowCalls

Enter, sweet nothings
Apr 27, 2022
That was my concern and I posted in other threads before where I couldn't find SN. But the responses were more like "you didn't look hard enough", which tends to mean that it is STILL possible to get SN send to you directly. Not a direct quote, but along that line.

I finally able to find the right supplier and got SN shipped to me.
Did you find it just by searching google? Or is it IC? I got some myself but I'm pretty sure it's not pure enough. It didn't come from a Chem lab it came from a fishing store of all places lol

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Did you find it just by searching google? Or is it IC? I got some myself but I'm pretty sure it's not pure enough. It didn't come from a Chem lab it came from a fishing store of all places lol
Yes, I just Googled it.

I posted here asking where to get it and people saying I didn't look "correctly". https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...obtainable-in-the-us-2022.88754/#post-1576314

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Umm... yes they did.

I think we (you and I) sort of talked about this. That supplier is now (understandably) being a lot more cautious about whom they sell to. If they perceive a red flag they will cancel the order. As I understand it, they also will not ship outside the country where they are located.

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I think we (you and I) sort of talked about this. That supplier is now (understandably) being a lot more cautious about whom they sell to. If they perceive a red flag they will cancel the order. As I understand it, they also will not ship outside the country where they are located.
Exactly this.
They canceled my order about 2-3 weeks ago. Explanation "due to the sensitive nature of the product".
Congratulations for getting it @HubbaHubba !

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Umm... yes they did.

They've been denying tons of people lately

TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
I ordered from the same place, comes Wednesday

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Interesting...

I used to work in large e-commerce companies and we have tooling in place to check if the customers are associated with something bad, like fraud, spammers, malware authors, etc. We check IP address, email address, some sort of AI, etc.

Never seen these tooling check for things like : will this person CTB by ordering XYZ?