• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Sn received today and I wanted to make sure this was the right kind before anything… info would be appreciated if ur able to give <3 :) 2DA0265D 1FF1 490A BFDD D147B3ED68A2 0F06B558 9AE7 4698 9903 CBDDAFE20B53
I just noticed this did not notice before but it has some info on the bottle that might b where it's from idk I was only trying to take pic of ingredient etc… and that's not the website I purchased it from so

Last edited:
Reactions: rosie93
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Looks legit to me. Even labeled nicely and stuff. If you really want to appease your curiosity/anxiety, do a blood test. If you drop blood on a sample and it turns to a chocolatey color when it comes in contact with the crystals then its definitely SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg and Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Looks legit to me. Even labeled nicely and stuff. If you really want to appease your curiosity/anxiety, do a blood test. If your blood turns to a chocolatey color when it comes in contact with the crystals then its definitely SN.
Alright thank u so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: Chiisai
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
well it literally says on the label it kills you dead.

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Just says toxic. I love how the first aid for ingestion is "rinse mouth with water".
It does seem like the correct stuff, but i have concerns about its shelf life due to its packaging.

• Love
Reactions: Serio
Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Well yeah a lot of things say that though I wanted to make sure it was correct Bc from what I'm understanding there can b different % levels of SN etc and I wanted to make sure
Just says toxic. I love how the first aid for ingestion is "rinse mouth with water".
It does seem like the correct stuff, but i have concerns about its shelf life due to its packaging.
Honestly like… how would rinsing ur mouth with water help if u just drank and ingested sn

Reactions: xBrialesana
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Well yeah a lot of things say that though I wanted to make sure it was correct Bc from what I'm understanding there can b different % levels of SN etc and I wanted to make sure

Honestly like… how would rinsing ur mouth with water help if u just drank and ingested sn
Says max 0.1% of something or other, so i assume it's 99.9% SN.

• Love
Reactions: Serio