partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
So I found a source of sn where I live. I asked him what's the purity and he said he doesn't know. He send a picture of the bag that he found online, It seems legit you can Google it and probably found it, it's food grade made in usa. It's 22kg/50lb.

I don't thinks is allowed to put the picture here so can someone help me by pm. In case someone knows the purity of it

Last edited:
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
If it's food-grade, it's probably not pure enough. You can't easily find pure SN in the USA, so it's probably not the right one.

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
If it's food-grade, it's probably not pure enough. You can't easily find pure SN in the USA, so it's probably not the right one.
That's what I thought but I just read on stans guide that both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% so I'm really confused

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
That's what I thought but I just read on stans guide that both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% so I'm really confused
You're better off playing it safe than sorry. Does it say on the website that it's greater than 95%? I'm doubtful that you can easily find a source that will do the job very easily, because the USA has become quite a nuisance in blocking off all SN sources.

Reactions: silentnights56
partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
You're better off playing it safe than sorry. Does it say on the website that it's greater than 95%? I'm doubtful that you can easily find a source that will do the job very easily, because the USA has become quite a nuisance in blocking off all SN sources.
Idk exactly if this what you mean but I'm not from USA, the sn is just made there. I been searching on a couple websites and it says it's 99 pure it's exactly the same brand and product. So I guess I'll take the risk. Thanks for you replied tho

D

Deleted member 65988

Idk exactly if this what you mean but I'm not from USA, the sn is just made there. I been searching on a couple websites and it says it's 99 pure it's exactly the same brand and product. So I guess I'll take the risk. Thanks for you replied tho
So the SN you have 99% food grade from the US?

partymonster

partymonster

Nov 25, 2023
So the SN you have 99% food grade from the US?
I think so, but can I send you the picture to you, you seem like a person that knows a lot about the sn, so I would really appreciate your opinion, it's ok if you don't want to tho

D

Deleted member 65988

I think so, but can I send you the picture to you, you seem like a person that knows a lot about the sn, so I would really appreciate your opinion, it's ok if you don't want to tho
I mean I've researched SN as extensively and thoroughly as possible to cover any and all bases that I need but I don't know specific sources however I guess I can help where I can.