• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SynthPower

Aug 6, 2022
I know there's a LOT of threads talking about SN, but i found myself confused with some little details, which may differ from post to post. Some people say that you'll need a SN purity >98% and some say >95%, which one is the correct? i found a 97.5%/97% purity one, will this work? And anti-emetics... is this a "must-to" topic? Will it only work if i take some? (PS: i found a bottle with 500g of SN, which is way more than the needed, right?) how long it will take to shut me down?

And again, i know there is threads about this substance, but it still confuses me, if you could answer me i'll be very grateful

• Hugs
Reactions: Astronauta and Dead Meat
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
- obviously higher is nicer but people acting as if there's a difference between 95% and 98% are ridiculous.

- i wouldn't say it's necessary but your odds of success are dramatically lessened if you go without an antiemetic.

- 500gm is nice if you're trying to kill a blue whale.

- you'll be unconscious pretty quickly. time to death varies.

for more: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: SynthPower and Al0neAlwayz
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
- obviously higher is nicer but people acting as if there's a difference between 95% and 98% are ridiculous.

- i wouldn't say it's necessary but your odds of success are dramatically lessened if you go without an antiemetic.

My thoughts exactly, and said even better than I could. :)

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop and SynthPower
S

SynthPower

Aug 6, 2022

Thank you so much šŸ’ž

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022

"- i wouldn't say it's necessary but your odds of success are dramatically lessened if you go without an antiemetic."

Could you please explain your reasoning for arriving at this conclusion?

CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
"- i wouldn't say it's necessary but your odds of success are dramatically lessened if you go without an antiemetic."

Could you please explain your reasoning for arriving at this conclusion?
all relevant evidence suggests an antiemetic should be administered (and is also recommended in the ppeh)

however, people have succeeded without it. hence it apparently isn't absolutely necessary

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are some anti-emetics available without a prescription that "may" help enough to have success. Look into sea sickness or motion sickness medication. Also, read more in threads here on SaSu about other effects that may, or may not happen, after taking SN, such as making involuntary noises or yelps, which could lead to your discovery too soon.