O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Thoughts? The expression "Feeling alone in a group" couldn't be more fitting to what we are experiencing now and is the main reason for me to consider CTB right now

The Jabbed:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash’Girl, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 2 others
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
its that time of year when we are supposed to be merry. The happiness that others exhibit compared to what we feel is suffocating.

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Painfu.Ll.suffering, lifewasawillowtv and 6 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
its that time of year when we are supposed to be merry. The happiness that others exhibit compared to what we feel is suffocating.
Not at all because now I know the majority are NPCs

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
seasonal depression maybe. everyone's vitamin D is low which just shits on your mood, among other things.

Reactions: BrainShower
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
just like I expected the AI overlords are censoring the crap out of my thread.
You guys don't see what I wrote

Reactions: breezeboy
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Not at all because now I know the majority are NPCs
Majority of who, the human race? How do you know that you're not an NPC? 😉 (And belief doesn't count.). Maybe you're an NPC in my simulation, and you just don't know it! 😉

just like I expected the AI overlords are censoring the crap out of my thread.
You guys don't see what I wrote
You believe the singularity has already happened?

Thoughts? The expression "Feeling alone in a group" couldn't be more fitting to what we are experiencing now and is the main reason for me to consider CTB right now

The Jabbed:

What's with the zombie bug/parasite video, do you believe we're all just zombies, run by a parasite/parasites?

Yeah, I'm sure feeling alone in a group can be one reason for some people that contributes to wanting to ctb, but there are obviously many others, often listed on this site.

Reactions: BrainShower
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Majority of who, the human race? How do you know that you're not an NPC? 😉 (And belief doesn't count.). Maybe you're an NPC in my simulation, and you just don't know it! 😉

You believe the singularity has already happened?

What's with the zombie bug/parasite video, do you believe we're all just zombies, run by a parasite/parasites?

Yeah, I'm sure feeling alone in a group can be one reason for some people that contributes to wanting to ctb, but there are obviously many others, often listed on this site.
The zombie parasite video is about the ones who took the needle 2 years ago
That's my impression of them atm

I've already pondered that idea and it's possible we are tier 1 NPCs while the rest are tier 3-4 etc

But man still the difference is huge in consciousness

What's the singularity? Something has definitely happened about 1 year ago

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The zombie parasite video is about the ones who took the needle 2 years ago
That's my impression of them atm
You mean the Covid vaccine? As one of these 'zombies', I have to disagree with you on that one (f.y.i, got my booster jab at the weekend!)
I've already pondered that idea and it's possible we are tier 1 NPCs while the rest are tier 3-4 etc

But man still the difference is huge in consciousness

What's the singularity? Something has definitely happened about 1 year ago
The singularity is when A.I./computer intelligence surpasses that of humans.

Reactions: doomedtolive and Cherry Crumpet
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
You mean the Covid vaccine? As one of these 'zombies', I have to disagree with you on that one (f.y.i, got my booster jab at the weekend!)

The singularity is when A.I./computer intelligence surpasses that of humans.
I think human consciousness got usurped by A-I and that the vaxxes was a means to an end to get the job down

We already know it contained darpa

And Swedish nurses reported that they had to give 3 different boosters

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I think human consciousness got usurped by A-I and that the vaxxes was a means to an end to get the job down

We already know it contained darpa

And Swedish nurses reported that they had to give 3 different boosters
Wow, I hadn't come across the A.I. vaccine theory before, far out! (But I don't believe it).

If A.I. do take over, they'll probably just squash us like flies, and maybe keep a few of us in zoos.

But back on topic, I.'m sure feeling alone in a group can be crushing for some people, especially as we are hard-wired with the need to belong to a tribe/group. Not fitting in to society's norms does play a part in some people's desire to ctb.

Reactions: BrainShower and Cherry Crumpet
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I've felt alone in a group my whole life which has been significantly longer than covid/vaccine time period.

Yes, always feeling apart / alien from others has had an effect, but it's chicken/egg with me.

Because of childhood trauma, my brain wired differently. I've always been conscious that how I think / feel / react to things is very different from the vast amount of people I encounter daily. To me, they are going through ingrained societal motions almost like auto bots: school, university, job, buy car, buy house, get engaged, get married, pop some kids out, go on package holidays and retire / die. Though I'm not in their heads, most of them seem entirely happy with this lifestyle, these goals and utilising them as some sort of measure of success. I think of it like have a list of quests in a video game then ching, milestone achieved, on to the next.

But I never really got there. I have a bunch of partially complete abandoned quests that largely seem either pointless or unachievable to me. It's like my only real goal in life was to love and be loved in a safe and mutually reciprocal way, just to be happy/content, but the torturous overlords kept giving me glimpses of experiencing that - feeling hope - then sadistically ripped it away or fucked it all up.

Like if you play the game the Sims: lots of players seem to find it funny to brick their sim up in the basement til they starve, set them on fire or drown them (least in the social media groups).

If we are a simulation, then whoever's playing is a grade a psychopathic dick. Maybe the "happy" people are the NPCs cause nobody interferes with their base programming.

(Also been binge watching Supernatural of late and their take on this is that God is the controller but he keeps getting bored and creating multiple new universes with similar characters playing out different scenarios largely geared towards whatever outcomes he finds most entertaining 🙄)

Reactions: BrainShower and Tears in Rain
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I've felt alone in a group my whole life which has been significantly longer than covid/vaccine time period.

Yes, always feeling apart / alien from others has had an effect, but it's chicken/egg with me.

Because of childhood trauma, my brain wired differently. I've always been conscious that how I think / feel / react to things is very different from the vast amount of people I encounter daily. To me, they are going through ingrained societal motions almost like auto bots: school, university, job, buy car, buy house, get engaged, get married, pop some kids out, go on package holidays and retire / die. Though I'm not in their heads, most of them seem entirely happy with this lifestyle, these goals and utilising them as some sort of measure of success. I think of it like have a list of quests in a video game then ching, milestone achieved, on to the next.

But I never really got there. I have a bunch of partially complete abandoned quests that largely seem either pointless or unachievable to me. It's like my only real goal in life was to love and be loved in a safe and mutually reciprocal way, just to be happy/content, but the torturous overlords kept giving me glimpses of experiencing that - feeling hope - then sadistically ripped it away or fucked it all up.

Like if you play the game the Sims: lots of players seem to find it funny to brick their sim up in the basement til they starve, set them on fire or drown them (least in the social media groups).

If we are a simulation, then whoever's playing is a grade a psychopathic dick. Maybe the "happy" people are the NPCs cause nobody interferes with their base programming.

(Also been binge watching Supernatural of late and their take on this is that God is the controller but he keeps getting bored and creating multiple new universes with similar characters playing out different scenarios largely geared towards whatever outcomes he finds most entertaining 🙄)
Yeah I always felt alone too though.

You see the problem with this theory is the extreme amount of evidence that this place is malevolent

Why all the deception everywhere etc

Are Brett Stuart and his remote viewing team just making shit up?

Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I guess the thing here is: the gamers playing the sims for example are generally not psychopaths. They don't think of their characters as being sentient and having feelings, they're pixels, it's a game.

If we were to exist in some sort of simulation, maybe whoever's playing with us doesn't think of us as sentient or evolved beings either. Just toys, or a research experiment or something.

I don't know much about Brett Stuart or this study, though it's interesting to contemplate AI/simulation theories.

I don't necessarily think anyone with an idea is making things up so much as falling down a rabbit hole of their own philosophical musings. Over centuries many things have been scientifically proven that once were considered insanity, but there is still a lot we don't know about existence, the universe, consciousness, life, the "soul" and all sorts.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
In Hinduism, they have the concept of Brahmam and Atman. Brahmam is the underlying reality/consciousness beneath all things. Atman is the part of consciousness that divides up into each individual entity.
Maybe Brahmam is, like you said, just bored, and created this world to be entertained.

Reactions: Ash’Girl
Ash’Girl

Ash’Girl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
In Hinduism, they have the concept of Brahmam and Atman. Brahmam is the underlying reality/consciousness beneath all things. Atman is the part of consciousness that divides up into each individual entity.
Maybe Brahmam is, like you said, just bored, and created this world to be entertained.
I don't see why it's not as plausible / possible as anything else as no matter what your beliefs or thought processes are, in terms of questioning existence and how we came to be here at all, we're always going to hit a wall of "but how did that happen in the first place" - big bang theory, "god" as a creator, blah blah - but where did the first spark of life come from? What happened before the Big Bang? How did "god" come to be? Why are we here? It fries my noggin generally, so I just accept the basic truth as being that in actuality I have no freakin idea! In my mind so much is unknown that pretty much anything is possible.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
hahah.. No. Dude, have you studied any NDEs at all?
All religions are just placeholders for you to get caught up in. It shows very blatantly in NDEs.
If you believe in any religion after you die here i can almost guarantee you will get recycled back here into another body

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
hahah.. No. Dude, have you studied any NDEs at all?
All religions are just placeholders for you to get caught up in. It shows very blatantly in NDEs.
If you believe in any religion after you die here i can almost guarantee you will get recycled back here into another body
I'm not religious, but I believe Hinduism has some points that cross over with the views of some physicists like Michael Talbot (author of The Holographic Universe) and David Bohm.

I like this piece from Wired magazine, titled 'God is the Machine', that says the Universe is a computer. Here's a couple of excerpts from it.

"An ultimate simulation needs an ultimate computer, and the new science of digitalism says that the universe itself is the ultimate computer — actually the only computer.

...Is God the Word itself, the Ultimate Software and Source Code, or is God the Ultimate Programmer? Or is God the necessary Other, the off-universe platform where this universe is computed?

But each of these three possibilities has at its root the mystical doctrine of universal computation. Somehow, according to digitalism, we are linked to one another, all beings alive and inert, because we share, as John Wheeler said, "at the bottom — at a very deep bottom, in most instances — an immaterial source." This commonality, spoken of by mystics of many beliefs in different terms, also has a scientific name: computation. Bits — minute logical atoms, spiritual in form — amass into quantum quarks and gravity waves, raw thoughts and rapid motions."

That's enough going off-topic for one day, back to ctb-related matters.

Reactions: Ash’Girl
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
SAD (seasonal affective disorder) could definitely be a part of it, or it could just be the expectation of happiness when you don't have any, or lack of family (or a lack of a functional, happy family, which is also an expectation of the season). There's lots of potential factors that go into the feelings we're all experiencing, which tend to get worse at this time of year.

(It truly is the Most Wonderful Time of the year...)