MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hey, can anyone confirm that this is real SN? have someone bought from this site or knows anything about them? These guys are russian from what I know the city they shipped it from is pretty damn criminal and well know for this, they also produce a lot of illegal stuff like drugs there so im pretty suspicious...
If noone can confirm me about them then maybe someone would tell me if theres a way to check if the SN is real?

EDIT: I deleted the picture to keep the seller anonymous, so lets just say hes name starts with R and he is Russian

Last edited:
Reactions: TAW122
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theres suppose to be a test you can do with and aquarium test i think. dont quote me on that though. i think you can find that information in places like stand guild and the megathread. or just using the search bar for people that asked the same thing. like i said, dont quote me im still to scared to order it let alone am i at the stage of testing it lol

Reactions: _Minsk
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Please cover the information on the bottle label before posting the photo online (or edit it out before posting the photo). This is to protect the source and so people won't try to get the supplier shut down.

Reactions: _Minsk
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Damn you guys make my life even harder lol

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: inactive and TAW122
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Damn you guys make my life even harder lol
hey, hope your doing well.

i'm sure someone can authenticate this SN for you in PMs. we only allow sources to be posted and exchanged in PMs only, not the forum. please reread the rules, as sourcing will be warned.

you should definitely feel frustrated. however, it also makes it harder for future users searching for SN because posting sources publicly get listings taken down.

take care.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, SuicidalSymphonies, Despondent and 1 other person