• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
Are there any other lesser known communities like this that can assist with suicide knowledge and methods?

Organizations like Dignitas and Exit are reserved for the terminally ill or elderly and require you to jump through a bunch of hoops to access their help (with no guarantees that they will).

Is there any other group similar to this that does not have strict requirements and believes in the right to die with dignity for everyone?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this is the only suicide forum on the internet where you can openly talk about methods without being censored

Reactions: indefinitesleep, Oneness, Minsu and 5 others
No More Tears

No More Tears

Jul 26, 2024
There were others, but they were either shut down, or the owner closed it up. With all the media attention, I'm sure people are afraid to open up a site.

qualityOV3Rquantity

qualityOV3Rquantity

Jul 27, 2024
I've heard there is a Russian website that's similar, but this is the only Wnglish-language website of its kind I think.

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
I would be surprised if there isn't a discord server or private chat. There has to be at least one
Many. Doubt was just a manner of speech. I mean Jesus, look at how many people kill themselves daily and you tell me this is the only one?

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
Many. Doubt was just a manner of speech. I mean Jesus, look at how many people kill themselves daily and you tell me this is the only one?
Do you happen to know of any others? The chat function here isn't that great and lots of people don't respond

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Just share a suicide discord server with me if you guys know any

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
There were others, but they were either shut down, or the owner closed it up. With all the media attention, I'm sure people are afraid to open up a site.
yup, pro lifers sensor everything thinking their saving us when in reality their just taking away any sense of community we have making us even more miserable.

Reactions: No More Tears
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
yup, pro lifers sensor everything thinking their saving us when in reality their just taking away any sense of community we have making us even more miserable.
Do you know of any chats like on discord, telegram, or signal? The chat function here is not good and people do not respond

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
Do you know of any chats like on discord, telegram, or signal? The chat function here is not good and people do not respond
no and if there is it's probably highly private mainly cause of fear of getting shut down/infiltrated by prolifers