• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AllAboard

AllAboard

Jul 17, 2022
Has the pro cure SN been tested? Is it the real deal? It says 99% technical grade

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Has the pro cure SN been tested? Is it the real deal? It says 99% technical grade.
Some of what they sell for curing meats is only like 6℅ sn and the rest is common table salt. Check purity to see if what you got what you need. Love.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllAboard and Huntfish34
AllAboard

AllAboard

Jul 17, 2022
Some of what they sell for curing meats is only like 6℅ sn and the rest is common table salt. Check purity to see if what you got what you need. Love.
How do I check purity? It says 99% technical grade but I don't know what that means

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
How do I check purity? It says 99% technical grade but I don't know what that means
Ze blood test can be ze solution! Prick finger with sewing pin or needle. Put small amount of sn on saucer mix blood drops with ze sn und if ze blood turns brown! Or get on Wikipedia and look up technical grade sn composition. Now you HAFF ze information! I

• Yay!
Reactions: botch3d and AllAboard
S

sanz1014

Sep 20, 2022
Hi, I'm wondering if you got an answer to this. I also have pro-cure, I'm wondering if it works. Any help would be great.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
As far as I know it's legit. This is the brand I will receive hopefully by the end of next week. I genuinely don't know the difference between regrant, food, and technical grade, but I've read here (somewhere in the abyss of SN threads) that it doesn't matter as long as it's above 96% purity. Fun fact: this company is now restricting the sale of its SN. You have to call the office now otherwise the product won't ship. No idea what they ask of you as no one has reported back having tried to call them yet.

F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
sorry to bump an old thread but this is also the only source i've been able to find. i haven't ordered yet and now i'm worried i shouldn't. i don't have enough money to make a bad call on this. has anyone confirmed it's good?

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
sorry to bump an old thread but this is also the only source i've been able to find. i haven't ordered yet and now i'm worried i shouldn't. i don't have enough money to make a bad call on this. has anyone confirmed it's good?
sorry to respond to an old post but it looks like you haven't posted about buying it so: i don't know if this "pro cure" is the PC that's been brought up, but i assume so. do not buy it, PC is sodium nitrate. buy IC, CSS, or from a store that other people are using as a normal store (e.g a food processing store or chemist).

Reactions: TapeMachine
F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
sorry to respond to an old post but it looks like you haven't posted about buying it so: i don't know if this "pro cure" is the PC that's been brought up, but i assume so. do not buy it, PC is sodium nitrate. buy IC, CSS, or from a store that other people are using as a normal store (e.g a food processing store or chemist).
thank you so much! you're right, i hadn't bought it yet but was still considering it.