• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yzx

Dec 20, 2023
I found it online at one of the biggest online shopping sites, it says "11% sodium nitrite" for meat curing and also "poison" on the packaging, I've never seen it like that before so I'm just wondering if it is legit and would have the same mechanism as normal SN ??

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I believe it needs to be 98% purity and above. That won't do anything

Reactions: rozeske
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
If it's only 11% it is definitely not what you want. You need >95%.

Reactions: rainwillneverstop and rozeske
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
if i take 9 times more than the dose needed for regular SN will it work ?
Personally I would never trust that, chances are you will puke it up and not have enough in your system to be fatal. You'll just have a really bad time and hurt yourself (seizures/organ damage) without it being fatal.

Reactions: rainwillneverstop and rozeske
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
if i take 9 times more than the dose needed for regular SN will it work ?
Your could never be able to drink that much. The reason why we are told 25 grammes is for body weight and even though it can still make you vomit the residue in your system can still let you ctb. What you are saying is drinking 225 grammes which you could never do. Sorry 😞

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Only above 95% for quick and reliable ctb.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sometimes it's easy to how even the most simplest things about this method can leave people confused.
I think it's the anxiety and stress of failure that gets to us more than the complexity of the methods.

D

Deleted member 65988

I think it's the anxiety and stress of failure that gets to us more than the complexity of the methods.
Adequate planning is a must, but once we've prepared and planned properly, we can have confidence that our chosen method will not be unreasonably painful.

That said, the amount of desperate overthinking on this forum is phenomenal.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rozeske
D

Deleted member 65988

Am with you on that one! It comes with the territory I guess :)
Unfortunately, yes. It's a hard place to be, crippling and even making one immobilized to take that one step forward because to realize the finality of this action, that there's no going back after that is a lot to process.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rozeske