• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatmango

Oct 13, 2022
websites have removed most SN products, but this still says 99.89%. The reviews are from people warning against buying because of the lawsuit though, I don't think they actually purchased/got it. Title also says filmerine in it...

Screen Shot 2022 10 16 at 125317 AM

Last edited:
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Oof this is against the rules of the forum. Please don't post sources. I would remove the photo as well... you can ask about this just do not include source and product photo. I don't personally really know what filmerine is/what that means. Maybe someone else can help.

A

AlighieriTTT

Sep 26, 2022
I don't think there's a good way to tell from just the picture. You'll have to order and then test it to know for sure. If you decide to do this let us know how it goes.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Not sure, mine is 99,999% purity but i dont know if a bit less makes it different

T

thatmango

Oct 13, 2022
Oof this is against the rules of the forum. Please don't post sources. I would remove the photo as well... you can ask about this just do not include source and product photo. I don't personally really know what filmerine is/what that means. Maybe someone else can help.
Thanks for the warning, I edited it so hopefully better. From what I could find, I think filmerine with sodium thiosulfate is a mixture used to treat cyanide poisoning. I don't know much about it either, but wasn't sure why they would include that in the product title.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Thanks for the warning, I edited it so hopefully better. From what I could find, I think filmerine with sodium thiosulfate is a mixture used to treat cyanide poisoning. I don't know much about it either, but wasn't sure why they would include that in the product title.
Because both are used in treatment of cyanide poisoning.

helplessness

helplessness

Sep 24, 2022
Looks legit. Mine also has the "not use in food" warning.

T

thatmango

Oct 13, 2022
Rip, after doing some digging I bought it, however order was almost immediately cancelled and the product taken down

• Wow
Reactions: emgrl