• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ant457

Sep 5, 2022
Hi there! I have been lurking on this site for about 3 months now. My social anxiety has become so severe that I can't even post online without being anxious af. Anyway I have decided upon using sn as my preferred method. I just got it delivered today but I was wondering is it good enough? It says assay min 96% I haven't opened it yet as I'm still waiting for my lab safety equipment to arrive. Do you think this will get the job done?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Yes, it just has to be above 95%, what you have looks great

• Yay!
Reactions: Ant457
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
what workable purity for SN do you expect ? 99.99>% ? there's written 'laboratory reagent' so it's used in chemical reactions which require relatively pure SN.
only food grade purity SN is insufficient for the job, 90% grades or more should work for certain, there aint commercial substances in 100% purity as it's impossible to obtain such purity no matter what

A

Ant457

Sep 5, 2022
what workable purity for SN do you expect ? 99.99>% ? there's written 'laboratory reagent' so it's used in chemical reactions which require relatively pure SN.
only food grade purity SN is insufficient for the job, 90% grades or more should work for certain, there aint commercial substances in 100% purity as it's impossible to obtain such purity no matter what
I thought I read somewhere that 97% was required so that's why I asked. Glad to know that this will certainly work, thanks!

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Fat workable purity for SN do you expect ? 99.99>% ? there's written 'laboratory reagent' so it's used in chemical reactions which require relatively pure SN.
Food Grade SN is NOT insufficient for the job.
If that job you're talking about is referring to Ctb

H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
Food Grade SN is NOT insufficient for the job.
If that job you're talking about is referring to Ctb
well i was grave wrong thanks for pointing my mistake out
"Sodium Nitrite 99.5% (Food Grade) - 2kg - ONLY AVAILABLE TO MANUFACTURERS, Β£13.68, Quantity, Add to Cart, Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) Food Grade, greater than 99.5% purity. Available only to pre-approved buyers/manufacturers,"
when i referred to food grade nitrite i mistakenly referred to commercially available curing agents used in meat preservation:
"What is curing agent in meat? Curing is the addition to meats of some combination of salt, sugar, nitrite and/or nitrate for the purposes of preservation"

• Love
Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Guys, I'm from the same country as Ant....and I've brought the same SN. I am not sure if it worked but he hasn't be online ever since that