Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
It's not! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/

W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
It's not! https://sanctioned-suicide.net/
ok. it goes down a lot, and the "(dot)com" doesnt work. given the recent petitions/movements it seemed like it may have been on the outs. always worried about that

Reactions: Gerard de Nerval
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
ok. it goes down a lot, and the "(dot)com" doesnt work. given the recent petitions/movements it seemed like it may have been on the outs. always worried about that
Dot org has been very consistent the past couple of days, so I think we are all good. This is the first forum I've been active at in the past 10 years, so I would hate to see it leave.

W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
Dot org has been very consistent the past couple of days, so I think we are all good. This is the first forum I've been active at in the past 10 years, so I would hate to see it leave.
this post, which i read a day or two after a moderator's thread which mentioned the is url, got me scared. because i had to use the is version

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
It will never go offline. Temporary nuisance, nothing more.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
but couldnt it?
The website hosting our community could go down in theory. But SS will never go away.

For the only safe harbour in this life's tossing, troubled sea is to refuse to be bothered about what the future will bring and to stand ready and confident, squaring the breast to take without skulking or flinching whatever fortune hurls at us - Seneca

Reactions: Willdieby30
W

Willdieby30

recently unbanned
Aug 21, 2018
The website hosting our community could go down in theory. But SS will never go away.
the website is sorta what i was asking about though, it seems like its harder to find (at the very least) which makes me feel lucky that i found it back when i did. and platforming is always a concern with the internet, apparently with this topic as well