P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
IMG 20210422 153805 615
I bought this bdsm rope cause it's supposed to be the most comfortable and effective. Now that I got it in the mail I feel it is rather thin and I'm afraid it won't hold my weight. What do you guys think?

P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
Very easy to test bro, just pull on it super hard and lean into the pull with all your weight.
Lol, yeah yoy are right. I just hung on it with my full bodyweight and it stays in tact. Guess it is good enough. I still feel like it's rather thin tho, but maybe thats a good thing?

Reactions: suicide4me
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Can we please not give helpful hints about how to ctb. Do we need to explain why ?
Loosen up, will ya? Not illegal where I live and I'm not encouraging ctb. Go ahead and report if you're so anal-retentive about it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ramirez, Meditation guide, Bleh and 3 others
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Looks rather thin, although I have used similar types of ropes for partial before and it held for a short time, but I don't know if it would be strong enough to hold as long as I'd need it to ctb. It doesn't have to be a thick rope as long as the strength is there.

Reactions: Bleh and GenesAndEnvironment
P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks guys and yeah what genesandenvironment said is not illegal in any way. Okay so I got a little more info.. it is said that it's wound 8 times so very strong. I tested it out and at least for a couple seconds I can easily hang my bull body weight on it.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
Can we please not give helpful hints about how to ctb. Do we need to explain why ?
wtf? the next step, which you suggest, will the removal of Stan's guide and suicide wiki? you look like a typical pro-lifer. people need to know how to kill themselves right. also, forum rules do not prohibit asking such questions

Reactions: Blondi and Bleh
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
We're here for you man, we're in the same boat as you. :) It can also depend on what is used as an anchor point as well. The harder or thinner the anchor point, the more pressure on the rope which could cause it to break.

P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
We're here for you man, we're in the same boat as you. :) It can also depend on what is used as an anchor point as well. The harder or thinner the anchor point, the more pressure on the rope which could cause it to break.
I have the perfect anchor point. I have a power rack at home with a pull up bar I can tie it around. All I am anxious about now is failure to make myself pass out or the rope breaking.

Reactions: suicide4me
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
we please not give helpful hints about how to ctb. Do we need to explain why ?
Lmao what's next? Forbid talk encouraging suicide in anyway on the forum? I think you've come to the wrong site; this isn't r/prolife.

Reactions: Bleh, yive and Popopo
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@GenesAndEnvironment @yivr @Chesswiz2002 There are ways to express yourself without being rude. I'm desperately suicidal. Thanks for calling me pro life. We have had previous discussions about a certain site gathering things about this site to use against it. My personal concern is that we might tell someone under 18 exactly how to ctb and have it used against us.
If we give in to fear there won't be a forum left, the entire thing would turn into the public chat. My main reason for joining was actually to discuss using difficult methods. If we can't discuss methods in an educational way without encouraging any actions then we'll be left with people whining about their boyfriend's breaking up with them or having anxiety after failing an exam. This would actually be able to kill the forum, unlike fixthe69.

Reactions: yive
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
In one state there is legislation to ban this site from the internet. It actually passed partially as a law. This site could be gone at any time due to the people working against it and all it would take to push it over the edge is one fuck up like people giving instruction to a child on how to commit suicide.
If that child used that info that someone directly gave them, the publicity would have people in an uproar.

If I, who is not the smartest person, was able to find info already given on this site to learn what I need, so can anyone.
Good point, but I think we'd just be stalling if the anti-choice people actually have some way of taking the site down. Could definitely be worth it to hold on for as long as possible, though, so I deleted the comment. Not sure how effective it is since it's immortalized by way of quotation...

Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
Sorry @Meditation guide. I get your concern.