• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
I was pondering these steps because they are what seems the easier and least painful way for me to go, but i can't be sure how trustworthy it'd be. I'm not planning to do it right now, I just want to know if I can do this when I need to.

1- Go the the ER (hear me out), I have very real stomach issues and i am a relapsing alcoholic, both of these things make me vomit on a daily basis and most of the otc antiemetics are unhelpful every now and then so, it's not unusual for me to go to the ER with vomiting complaints, they always give me antiemetics intravenously and they are the absolute stronger ones i've ever had. never threw up after them.
2- Get home, take 200 tablets of 100mg primidone, i already have them because i tricked a neurologist to give me a second prescription for my essential tremor. just in case. don't think that anything they give me at the hospital beforehand can get in the way of this od. Also i have a high tolerance for benzos but i don't ever take primidone or any other barbiturates, it's here just waiting for the day. Could this be an issue?
3- Drink beer, this is for comfort mostly, it's my favorite beverage, the alcohol adds to the primidone effect but i won't drink to the point where i get sick and vomit (i can do that even though i'm an alcoholic)
4- Sleep.

Does this sound reasonable? any tips or things i could change? is there something that can go wrong and i'm not seeing?

Last edited: