anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023

That could be why I can't find any SN whether it be Amazon, Alibaba, etc. I still can't figure out what TIG is

I know it's odd that I just found this article now

There's smth called the Youth Poisoning Protection Act

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: AlouA and DeadlineDialer
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
It's been floating around for a while, and isn't law yet. Amazon stopped selling SN before it was even proposed iirc.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and anhedonicNfoggy
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
You can still find SN on Alibaba but getting it through customs is a different story.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer and anhedonicNfoggy
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

That could be why I can't find any SN whether it be Amazon, Alibaba, etc. I still can't figure out what TIG is

Its there on one of the sources you just listed. You have to search "nitrite sodium"

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and DeadlineDialer
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
Is
You can still find SN on Alibaba but getting it through customs is a different story.
How does one get this through US customs then? Probably best to pm a response rather than comment a reply

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023

Wouldn't be surprised. It used to be easy to get cyanide too.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
You can get anything through customs if you ask them to label it a certain way on the forum.

I won't give exact advice, but as someone who's done international trade a fair bit, most wholesalers are willing to put a specific code down if you ask and you can tell them the charitable misrepresentation is for local tariff reasons. You'd need to do research yourselves on what codes that may be though. You'd want to pick something that makes sense for the product and also the laws of where you are doing importation.

• Informative
Reactions: ThisIsLife and anhedonicNfoggy
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
SN purification isn't that complicated. You can apply google to prague powder, check if you have the capacity. I don't think I should link into some chemistry nerd's forum from this forum for obvious reasons. But I found it. You can too.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy