• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hello everyone, heres a video of my partial hanging setup, do you guys think it'll be enough?

Attachments

• 20240120_171124.mp4
    17.1 MB
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It does look too short, imagining your hand to be your neck the rest of your body needs to fit in the space below your hand.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
I think the problem you're gonna have is that it seems to low down. The only position you could go into would be a seated position but too much of your weight is likely to be on your legs because you need to be able to hover higher in your seated position. Also make sure you put the noose in the dip that sits below your Adamsapple as this really does immediately bring you to the beginning of the blackout process.
What if i get on my knees and bend forward?

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Um no sorry because despite it stupidly being shown in the original megathread it has been debunked by many (including myself) because not only will it struggle to compress the carotid artery but even if it does it runs the risk of you waking up from convulsions once your body inevitably moves into a position where the weight is suboptimal and this could lead to brain damage depending on how long it takes for the tension to be released.
What do you advise me to do then? This is like the only place in my house thats stable and can support my weight. Its also in my room and i want to ctb in my room

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024

These in my linked post are all you need, however, if you needed to do it in your room with the door closed it probably wouldn't work although I wouldn't advise doing this whilst people are still in the house because you're more than likely to make enough noise to draw suspicion when your body starts convulsing.
What about partial hanging?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hold up, how exactly does the OP not have a strike through their username? I thought they were banned

I

Itssoover

Feb 18, 2024
depends on height. if you are to tall this wont work.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hold up, how exactly does the OP not have a strike through their username? I thought they were banned
Yes I know I was thinking that. I didn't even know an account could be undeleted even if they did somehow contact the mods or admin to prove they were 18+.
I noticed that with @mortuarymary this morning as well. Then I noticed that all accounts that had a line through them are no longer crossed out. Must be a temporary glitch.