TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
So im fairly new here, and i tried to click on a few profiles to view them(see recent actions and just see all that), and it says something like "You don't have the ability/permission" I cant Remember exactly, and I didn't know where to post this as well so i put it here, anyone know the answer?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people have their profiles set on private, but I believe that once you have a few more posts and once your account is 24 hours old, you will be able to access some profiles that aren't set on private and you will be able to access the search function.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Some people have their profiles set on private, but I believe that once you have a few more posts and once your account is 24 hours old, you will be able to access some profiles that aren't set on private and you will be able to access the search function.
Thanks, as I literally made my account last night lol.
Thanks for this like thanks alot!

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Profiles are private by default. You can change yours in the settings so people can see it

Reactions: GasMonkey
K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
i'm new too and i really wanna click on that mods profile to understand his writing style as it's triggering me but so far i cant access it.