• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
So I don't know where to begin.

Two things:
1. My mother just moved out. Since I've got a job now and I'm able to take care of myself well enough she's fine with moving out. I don't particularly care about her decision to move out considering I'm doing just fine here aside from my mental state. It's not about that. It's the fact that she's finally gotten her life decisions straightened out, And I've been planning to take my own life for years now. I know this will fuck up her life badly just when it seemed like things got better for her and it adds onto the guilt I already have.
2. A sibling of mine is having a baby with their partner, I'm becoming an uncle soon. I wasn't aware of this until just a few minutes ago. I feel bad about leaving a baby without an uncle all of the sudden, and it adds to the pain I'm already feeling.

I don't know what to do after both of these things happened; It makes me feel bad but I know I'm so fucked I have to do this. Do any of you people think it's morally wrong to even CTB at this point?

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, sorrowful, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Wht u dcide = ur decsn & thre wll nevr b a 'gd' tme

Hwever jst frm slf persnl xpernce - sme1 in slf lfe ws pregnnt & thr brothr ctb durng tht pregnncy

Tht pregnnt sistr ws l8tr hosptlisd in psych wrd bcse sh/ startd hearng hr brothr voic tellng hr t/ join hm

= ws apprntly pssble tht th/ trma combind wth th/ pregnncy hrmones affctd hr in wrse wy mentlly & sh/ stll strggles nw

Suicde alwys mns havng t/ pt famly & frnds feelngs asde bt u r clse t/ thm thn = mght b wrth w8tng fr sme mre tme

Wh/ knws - meetng ur nce or nephw mght gve u reasns t/ sty longr

Wht reasns d/ u hve fr havng t/ leav *nw*

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful, Alexei_Kirillov and onbekend
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
I don't think it's morally wrong, no. It's sad for the people around you who will grieve for you, but it's not our fault that we have those thoughts. If you're really sure that you want to go, please spend time with your family and make some fond memories they can look back on if you go. It won't make things much easier but since you said your mom has her life straightened out and your sister is starting a family, I think they will be able to move on even though it will take a very long time. But please try and stay a little longer, maybe meet your niece/nephew, spend some time with your family like I said before. I hope you're doing well and best wishes

Reactions: onbekend
atdusk

atdusk

Feb 12, 2024
I am becoming an uncle this summer also. I've decided to resist the urges of committing suicide because I don't want to mark this important date in their lives with so much suffering. As I see it it's like being the pilot of a plane with the engines damaged, if you can't avoid the crash, at least try to maneuver to a place where you will do as little damage as possible to others.

Reactions: onbekend, hoppybunny, sugarb and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't see any moral issues with your situation. What you decide is about you and your decision shouldn't be premised on how it *might* affect others. That's my take. You'll have to weigh your own concerns. I will say that if you were never born, your sister's (or brother's) kid wouldn't have an uncle, either. I don't think there's entitlement to uncles, or any other relative.

hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I don't think there's anything morally wrong with your decision at all. However wanting to live for your family is a very noble thing and there's nothing wrong with that.

Whatever you decide is your choice and it's not going to be right or wrong but you should really think about whether you really want to live or die and the outcome of both choices and pick what's best for you. Cause it's your life. Whether you chose to end it Is not anybodies decision but yours