• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
So I've read several times and from multiple sources that deodorant sprays tend to have butane and propane, gases that replace oxygen when inhaled. Some people get "high" from inhaling deodorants. I kind of "tried" but inhaled it indirectly and felt dizzy, didn't go any further tho. I didn't even do it the right way which is inhaling it through a shirt or towel.

But here's the thing, what about combining this deodorant with drowning? You could skip the whole hypercapnia (the painful urge to breathe) by inhaling the gas, when you feel dizzy then get into the water and you should in theory pass out without much or any pain since you are already low in oxygen.

I don't know if I'm just hyping this idea too much, this seems too good to be true. Any thoughts?

Edit:
Ok, so I just tried inhaling it properly. I inhaled the spray through a towel using my mouth, filling my lungs with the product and held my breath. In around 15 seconds I got very dizzy and I felt like I was going to pass out if I kept holding my breath. I started breathing cause obviously my intention wasn't to pass out. Eventhough it sounds scary it actually felt really good, I wasn't scared at all. I understand why people do it.

But I was a lot happier by the fact that this experiment worked. It seems like if I do this and then get into the sea, I would be unconscious pretty quickly with no pain. Maybe this is a good method?

If you are planning to try this DON'T inhale directly through the can because the product is cold and could irritate your tissues. I put a towel above the can and the can pointing up with my head above and looking down, then I inhaled with my mouth as I sprayed. Also don't do this often. This was just a test.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mircea, Socrates Respecter, set0553 and 6 others
I

ironically living

hopefully leaving in the coming weeks.
Oct 22, 2023
This seems very, very plausible. I have a couple spare aerosol deodorants, I am going to try this with some of them, I'll report back with anything notable!

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Saitama2
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Drowning hurts, but if you trust that you'll not feel it then that sounds pretty awesome. I'd try getting comfy and actually trying to make yourself pass out if you can, but don't overdo it.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Drowning hurts, but if you trust that you'll not feel it then that sounds pretty awesome. I'd try getting comfy and actually trying to make yourself pass out if you can, but don't overdo it.
I'll try again tonight and this time I'll hold until I pass out, on my bed. If it works this could be a cheat code. I will report back.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not a good method I think.

If you want to die high, something like nitrous oxide, fentanyl, morphine or amyl nitrite are probably much better methods.

• Informative
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, not-2-b-the-answer, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'll try again tonight and this time I'll hold until I pass out, on my bed. If it works this could be a cheat code. I will report back.
Sounds interesting, thanks. Make sure to time how long you pass out for

Reactions: Socrates Respecter, SMmetalhead36 and Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Well, I was on the brink of passing out. My vision was blurry and I felt as if I was floating but I didn't have the guts to actually pass out. I don't think it was necessary either, so I started breathing again. This was on my bed btw.

I'm 100% sure if this is done and then got underwater I'd ctb. I will have this in the backpocket, this is like breathing helium (or similar gases) and instead of inhaling to death you just drown underwater.

Lastly, I don't know if this is particularly dangerous for your brain. Some people do it, but people do stupid things all the time, let's be honest. I don't plan on making this a habit and will only use it when I ctb for good.

Maybe this method could be explored and discussed more in the future?

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, DeathOfKane and not-2-b-the-answer
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the shock to the body of water starting to enter your lungs is going to bring you right back around. IDK, but that's what I think.

Reactions: Lish, Don’tDoxMe, Forveleth and 5 others
mizumono

mizumono

Aug 9, 2023
Used to huff deodorant when I was a teen, never felt even slightly dizzy, but i'd be interested to see what can come of this.

Reactions: Saitama2 and SMmetalhead36
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
So I've read several times and from multiple sources that deodorant sprays tend to have butane and propane, gases that replace oxygen when inhaled. Some people get "high" from inhaling deodorants. I kind of "tried" but inhaled it indirectly and felt dizzy, didn't go any further tho. I didn't even do it the right way which is inhaling it through a shirt or towel.

But here's the thing, what about combining this deodorant with drowning? You could skip the whole hypercapnia (the painful urge to breathe) by inhaling the gas, when you feel dizzy then get into the water and you should in theory pass out without much or any pain since you are already low in oxygen.

I don't know if I'm just hyping this idea too much, this seems too good to be true. Any thoughts?

Edit:
Ok, so I just tried inhaling it properly. I inhaled the spray through a towel using my mouth, filling my lungs with the product and held my breath. In around 15 seconds I got very dizzy and I felt like I was going to pass out if I kept holding my breath. I started breathing cause obviously my intention wasn't to pass out. Eventhough it sounds scary it actually felt really good, I wasn't scared at all. I understand why people do it.

But I was a lot happier by the fact that this experiment worked. It seems like if I do this and then get into the sea, I would be unconscious pretty quickly with no pain. Maybe this is a good method?

If you are planning to try this DON'T inhale directly through the can because the product is cold and could irritate your tissues. I put a towel above the can and the can pointing up with my head above and looking down, then I inhaled with my mouth as I sprayed. Also don't do this often. This was just a test.
It would be interesting to combine this method with the plastic bag instead of drowning, spray it in the bag so it takes away the oxygen so it makes it quicker, I was considering doing it with helium otherwise.

Reactions: Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
I think the shock to the body of water starting to enter your lungs is going to bring you right back around. IDK, but that's what I think.
I'd say that's very unlikely because the gas will make you hypoxic, being underwatwer wouldn't allow you to get any oxygen so waking up shouldn't even happen. This method seems very bulletproof UNLESS someone rescues you, that's the single most important factor.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd say that's very unlikely because the gas will make you hypoxic, being underwatwer wouldn't allow you to get any oxygen so waking up shouldn't even happen. This method seems very bulletproof UNLESS someone rescues you, that's the single most important factor.
IDK. Bodies have a way of responding when in peril. Maybe before complete hypoxia sets in, could be a sudden release of adrenaline and other hormones allowing momentary "recuperation", just long enough to allow rescue of oneself. Stranger things have happened. I'm not saying things go one way or another.

Reactions: maneose, Forveleth, Saitama2 and 1 other person
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
Deodorant is enough I think
High concentrations of inhalants also can cause death from suffocation. This happens because inhaling concentrated chemicals prevents you from breathing in any oxygen. If the lungs and brain are without oxygen for a long enough time, you will suffocate and die. This can happen with huffing and bagging.

• Informative
Reactions: Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Deodorant is enough I think

That's interesting info and yes, some people have died from just huffing deodorant. But I don't want to risk it. The method seems bulletproof if combined with drowning.

RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
That's interesting info and yes, some people have died from just huffing deodorant. But I don't want to risk it. The method seems bulletproof if combined with drowning.
Huffing could be dangerous and lead to brain damage

Reactions: Forveleth and Saitama2
Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Okay guys, I wasn't brave enough to pass out. But this method could be completely painless. Although a lot of SI will be involved.

1. Hyperventilation to decrease the carbon dioxide in your blood. Hyperventilate for 5 minutes straight as this delays the urge to breathe but doesn't eliminate it in most people.

2. After hyperventilation, exhaling completely and then inhaling the butane/propane (with the safety measures, NEVER directly from the canister and with a towel over it, with your mouth close but not touching the towel). Hold your breath after you fill your chest with the gas. This will displace most oxygen in your body.

3. When you feel hypoxic (low oxygen) and on the brink of passing out, swimming out as far as possible. You should ctb if nobody spots you.

(4). Like someone above me said, inhaling this type of gas (especially butane) can cause cardiac arrest, known as sudden sniffer death. If this happens you can literally skip all the steps and you'll be dead since your heart stops. But this is not common unless you abuse the substance and PLEASE PLEASE DON'T abuse it. In fact don't try this method unless you are too desperate.

I have tried this a few times and there is always some urge to breathe, hyperventilation would totally eliminate it. The problem is I'm not brave enough to actually pass out. I've passed out once or twice in my life but it was unexpected so there was no fear.

This is all I have to say. I'm in a state where my life isn't good enough to want to live, but not bad enough to want to die. I'm in a limbo. If life got really bad, and I have no easy method, I will use this method, cause I believe it is reliable.

I'm sorry for being a coward and not being able to complete the experiment, but I hope it could be discussed more in future posts.

To conclude this, DON'T USE INHALANTS, this is just a one-time type experimentation. Love you and thanks for even reading this post.

• Informative
Reactions: unnamed2, Lish, Mircea and 5 others