• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I notice many have been here for years. Is this just a form of therapy for us? Serious question.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, alltoomuch2, Tommen Baratheon and 2 others
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
May be it's the sense of belonging that others feel this way as well... Suicide is the answer when the mind cannot produce solutions and the pain is unbearable...it's not SMT easy to do...if you didn't have all the problems you thibk would you still want it?

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2, itsalittlecold and Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
May be it's the sense of belonging that others feel this way as well... Suicide is the answer when the mind cannot produce solutions and the pain is unbearable...it's not SMT easy to do...if you didn't have all the problems you thibk would you still want it?
No.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's many newcomers question. Why are people here for years. Simple answer, because they chose to.

Reactions: fleetingnight
SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
It takes time and there is a lot to consider ending your life is probably the hardest decision anyone can make so I can understand why it takes so long I've been suicidal for years and had a few attempts but this time it feels serious and thought through and those scary feelings aren't there for me anymore I can imagine others will not be at that point yet may give it another try or seek recovery

• Hugs
Reactions: Mateira and alltoomuch2
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Personally and subjectively, I feel like this site gave me more than therapy ever did. I finally got to be understood and not having everyone forcing on me the logic of "suicide = all bad". I know they can't because of their policies but still, for real, why doesn't anyone get it?

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Mateira, alltoomuch2 and 3 others
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
For me, reading people's story's, methods & seeing their mindsets helps me relate to it. I don't talk much with people, but I feel this is a community.
I'm very much a visualiser so sometimes I can immense myself into feeling how it would feel trying that method.

I would say yes, it is therapeutic

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and alltoomuch2
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
Ι think the first thing in therapy is to accept that you have these thoughts and it's ok...and more to say what is you safety nest when you have them....

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't see SS as therapy albeit I'll admit that this place is better than therapy. All therapy can be used for is an expensive venting place but SS is a venting place which is for free and, additionally, you don't have to walk on eggshells with regards to certain opinions and thoughts. I can't say to a therapist that work is just modern day slavery but I can say that here. I can say things here which I can't say to a therapist

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Edpal247
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
Venting here is sorta like journaling and knowing others share your thought patterns makes you feel a little less isolated.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, SoulCage and alltoomuch2
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It can be a place to get things off your chest that you aren't able to talk about anywhere else, which can be theraputic

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and alltoomuch2
Com4tablyNumb.

Com4tablyNumb.

Mar 9, 2024
Personally this site has helped me a lot. My reasons for wanting to ctb differ just like each and all of us here. I relate with some others not but we all share one thing in common , at some point of our choice, we want to go. It's difficult to find people who understand or even want to entertain the topics that can discussed here , nobody gets it. That's me and my opinion anyway. Peaceful travels to all.

Reactions: waiting93
MyaMia

MyaMia

Aug 21, 2023
I've personally found it therapeutic to see that other people share my feelings and that they're able to find peace.

Seeing their methods and learning from them without judgement is something I'd never be able to find anywhere else.

Reactions: alltoomuch2