Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
The bad outweights the good in almost every aspect of life and when you do have someone that cares about you its the only thing making you stay while you suffer, i really think this is the bad place

• Hugs
Reactions: Meretricious, outrider567, bluebird16 and 11 others
exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
The bad outweights the good in almost every aspect of life and when you do have someone that cares about you its the only thing making you stay while you suffer, i really think this is the bad place
It's neither good or bad. People have created the concepts based on their experiences. This world doesn't love or hate us… it is impartial and could care less whether we are happy or sad.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, Source Energy, Deo volente and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I guess for some people it is

Reactions: Source Energy
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Pretty much yeah.. So many creatures must tear each other bodies' apart, or die of hunger. Learned that from promortalists

Just look at us from the perspective of someone from mars

Reactions: Meretricious, Skathon and pthnrdnojvsc
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
It is hell.

But the thing about hell is, it can always get worse. There are no limits to human suffering on this planet.

Reactions: Meretricious
immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
I genuinely fear that I'm entering some type of psychosis because I'm becoming more and more convinced that this is hell. Hell isn't burning in a fire pit for millions of years. Hell is psychological torture. It's much more cruel to convince someone their suffering is normal than to make it outright obvious.

Reactions: apple2myeye!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, absolutely. The fact that life is even able to exist in this world is such a tragedy, it's a cruel mistake how something so unnecessary yet so horrific as life exists. This world is such a hellish place and anybody with awareness can come to that conclusion, it disgusts me how there is so much endless torture being experienced that continues to repeat in a loop as new life is brought here, life itself is the true problem that can only be solved by death. I think that permanent nonexistence is something that is truly beautiful because of the tragedy that is life. There is too much pain in existing and death removes it all.

Reactions: Skathon, bluebird16 and endless_pain
E

endless_pain

Student
Apr 16, 2023
If you guys feel this is hell, then why it should not be

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yes. Si and hope keep people trapped here. The idea that hell would be a hundred percent bad is silly. It'd have good too, which would make the bad times feel even worse.

D

deadhead12!

Mar 12, 2023
The bad outweights the good in almost every aspect of life and when you do have someone that cares about you its the only thing making you stay while you suffer, i really think this is the bad plac

I AGREEEEEEE

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Yes, 'someone that cares about you' was the only thing making me stay, and then when she died, heaven turned into hell and my reason to stay vanished like the wind

E

Ended-up-Failing241

Mar 2, 2023
This is hell. It's more cruel than hellfire because it tricks you with its superficial looks. In Christianity, Lucifer is the great deceiver; no different than this world I suppose

Reactions: immrw