• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DaisanNoBakudan

May 22, 2020
Oxycodone/acetaminophen - 25mg / 1625 mg
Amitriptyline - 1g
Meclizine - 100mg
Trazodone - 500mg
Is this enough to ctb?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Every time I see the thread title, "Is this guaranteed to work?" I know it's going to be a method that's not guaranteed to work. :aw: Almost always OD's and household products.

I suggest looking at the pinned thread Resources Compilation for methods. The one you're asking about will likely end up with hospitalization and possibly long term physical damage. However at the bottom of the Resources Compilation there's a link to check med interactions, and a link to the PPH for what to combine with amitriptyline.

Reactions: disconnection and Yomyom
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Anything is possible, but extremely unlikely. At the dosages listed, the only thing that is even close to fatal is the amitriptyline, and even that would be if you had a severe undiagnosed arrhythmia. Coupling that with trazadone might land you in seratonin syndrome territory.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
No method is guaranteed...not even the gold standards. I failed a gold standard method. Many people have and sometimes some unbelievable situations. All you can do is NOT choose methods known to be a bad idea...and pill overdoses are mostly fiction from films, more lethal older drugs, and very unique random chances of synergy and circumstances. Not a good idea. Life is painful enough without hurting yourself with the intention of leaving and ending up worse off.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
U

umniak

Jan 13, 2019
No method is guaranteed...not even the gold standards. I failed a gold standard method. Many people have and sometimes some unbelievable situations. All you can do is NOT choose methods known to be a bad idea...and pill overdoses are mostly fiction from films, more lethal older drugs, and very unique random chances of synergy and circumstances. Not a good idea. Life is painful enough without hurting yourself with the intention of leaving and ending up worse off.
I hope it wasn't N. I might be looking at the big C all indications are pointing that way. I'm housebound from MI anyways and my alcoholism has ruined my digestive tract. I just don't want to go through the long drawn out process of cancer or whatever is going on. Sorry for your failure or glad that you're still alive? This place is weird because I don't like seeing people die but the amount of anguish we are in, does that make life worth living? Take care. -U

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I hope it wasn't N. I might be looking at the big C all indications are pointing that way. I'm housebound from MI anyways and my alcoholism has ruined my digestive tract. I just don't want to go through the long drawn out process of cancer or whatever is going on. Sorry for your failure or glad that you're still alive? This place is weird because I don't like seeing people die but the amount of anguish we are in, does that make life worth living? Take care. -U

same thought regarding N ; TOO