• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I haven't been able to access this server all day today. Apparently, it seems like the website was under attack and shut down. I still can't access it on google and had to use Bing in order to load up the site. However, all the posts seem old and are dated to August 31st going backwards so I'm not sure if this even really worked either. I'm completely in the dark here.

Reactions: nolifeleft, tora, Pluto and 1 other person
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Me either but now here I am - relief! I was able to log in briefly this morning but then it went down and haven't been able to get back in till
now - just past midnight on the east coast (US)

I received an auto message from SaSu when I was able to log in and it said approx 7 days of activity have essentially been erased - maybe we regain those 7 days lost, I'm unsure.

That said, I can't believe I was able to get back in - this freaked me out.

Reactions: tora
nepeta

nepeta

Mar 2, 2023
this got through, theres a notice at the top of the screen explaining more but it seems a week or so worth of data has been lost for now unfortunately

Reactions: Kerrtu
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Me either but now here I am - relief! I was able to log in briefly this morning but then it went down and haven't been able to get back in till now - just past midnight on the east coast (US)
Yup, same for me. Of course, it just now starts working on google for me after I posted this, haha. Just my luck I guess.

• Hugs
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I had issues accessing SaSu the day before (was very sluggish) and today was inaccessible until just now. I'm sure I lost some threads I wrote but I do my best to have a backup copy of each of my threads I write so if I ever need to post it again or anything, I can do so in the future.

Reactions: Eudaimonic, tora and Kerrtu
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
At least (judging from the notice) SS was down due to technical issues and not an attack like I presume a lot of us worried about.

Last edited:
Reactions: tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I was so worried all day that the website was shut down, I'm glad it's okay now 😰

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The site has pretty much died, that is what happened, it completely defeats the purpose of this forum if it just gets deleted and destroyed. But I'm not even surprised, I doubt the site will last much longer honestly, it's broken now and doesn't even function, the posts are all gone.

fated to die

fated to die

vexed
Jul 6, 2023
it isn't dead. i don't think this site will ever die, i doubt it. only the posts from like 7 days or so are gone. it's not the end of the world. we can just make new posts.