• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I'm planning to ctb by taking an antiemetic drug while I'm still hungry then drink water with 25g of sn in it. I'm a small and thin person, is this enough to kill me without making me puke?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It's too much maybe 20 g is closer depends how much you weigh exactly

Reactions: Saxenomorph
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Ok thanks

Thanks. Also, how many minutes would it take to kill me?
First step is losing consciousness: usually less than 15 minutes, maybe only 5 minutes. Drink 2nd glass quickly if you throw up.

Next and last step is death. About 45 minutes in average, rarely more than one hour. But you won't suffer.

Good luck.

Reactions: SVEN and Saxenomorph
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
First step is losing consciousness: usually less than 15 minutes, maybe only 5 minutes. Drink 2nd glass quickly if you throw up.

Next and last step is death. About 45 minutes in average, rarely more than one hour. But you won't suffer.

Good luck.
I didn't know that I need a second cup for backup, should it be the same amount of sn? Thanks in advance.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I didn't know that I need a second cup for backup, should it be the same amount of sn? Thanks in advance.
The backup glass (yes same amount as the 1st one) is just a safety measure against the risk of vomiting. You'll probably not need it if you follow recommended protocol.
In case you throw up the 1st one, drink the 2nd one in a hurry, because you may pass out even with a lower dosage, but the lethal process might be slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxenomorph