• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
This could be my last year here, as I'm working out the kinks in my plan I'd like to ask a couple of things. Is the picture I attached a reliable place to shoot or is there somewhere better? Also in the worst case scenario and a survives a headshot, How long would it take for a person to bleed out? would like to choose my location where it'd take as long as possible for first responders intervene. 16A78D45 B502 4CD1 852E 99BB49B704FD

• Hugs
Reactions: Cakeisalie, pthnrdnojvsc, davidtorez and 1 other person
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Yep, through the mouth aiming towards the back of your head is the best way to go if you're using a handgun. Also make sure the bullet is big enough, I think a lot of people talk about 9mm being the smallest they'd want to use if using handgun.

Reactions: Cakeisalie, pthnrdnojvsc, davidtorez and 2 others
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Looks like this is why the nazis used to shoot their prisoners in the back of the head with them kneeling down.. I thought to say it was very humane of them, but then I also realized it was very efficient. No prizes for guessing which of the two they were aiming for 😏. I saw this in the climax scene of a film called "Massacre in Rome" with Richard Burton and Marcello Mastroianni in it..

Last edited:
Reactions: Duckup and davidtorez