Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I had this idea that there should be a service (on the dark web most likely) called " Sin Eating ".
Where you can pay someone to end your life in whatver way you want.
It would be so much easier to die than doing it yourself. Leave it in anothers hands. That would bring me peace of mind personally.

One day, I hope that the goverments all over the world are pressured to find a solution for a mass sucicide pandemic
and come to the conclusion that it would be less messy if people could walk into a facility and consentually opt out of living.
Donate your organs to science and be done.

Reactions: Meditation guide, cryone and hi-okbye
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
Not possible dude
and "Sin Eating" is a horrible name? u came out of high school or sumn?
if u want someone else to end ur life just walk into oncoming traffic.

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Donate your organs to science and be done.
It's so crazy how many people around the world are on waiting lists for organ transplants, and how many will die waiting, yet we don't have programs set up to humanely euthanize suicidal people suffering with mental/physical illnesses to help these people out who actually want to live.

Seems like a win win

Reactions: Daxter_87, LeperGnome, Ontwon and 6 others
XXXWRLD

XXXWRLD

May 22, 2023
It's so crazy how many people around the world are on waiting lists for organ transplants, and how many will die waiting, yet we don't have programs set up to humanely euthanize suicidal people suffering with mental/physical illnesses to help these people out who actually want to live.

Seems like a win win

7 pounds program - I would like to sign up.

Reactions: hi-okbye, edu0z and idk3
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i remember of a story once.
this guy posted an ad online to find someone to murder and eat. he explained exactly what he was going to do to them, and somehow got a response.
the victim came to the guys house, and basically just had him murder him (if that makes sense). i don't remember it completly, but i think he intoxicated the guy first. cut of his... yea, cooked it and ate it. then over time i think he ate the rest of his body. he got caught by the police some time later and got sent to jail.
Murder of Bernd Brandes by Armin Meiwes is the case if your intrested?
please don't ban me, i'll take this down if i have to. thank you <3

Reactions: Meditation guide and LeperGnome
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I feel like that's an interesting idea. It's hard to take action against yourself. Having someone else do it is much easier. You don't need to worry about hesitation or finding a method. Just have someone else do it for you. They could make sure it was painless, instead of a person trying to find a method themselves. I'd like that.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Not possible dude
and "Sin Eating" is a horrible name? u came out of high school or sumn?
if u want someone else to end ur life just walk into oncoming traffic.
I think his point is that hiring someone introduces the the element of surprise to some degree. You would never the exact moment your killer would strike. Consciously forcing death upon oneself, like walking into traffic for example, is too difficult for many.

Reactions: JustABug, LeperGnome and Sleeper System
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Sounds good except for the possibility of being tortured for who knows how long. I'll stick with my rope.

Reactions: Meditation guide
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Not possible dude
and "Sin Eating" is a horrible name?
Lots of things are possible, and if you have a better name, I'd be interested in your idea. But let's not troll OP because you don't like their idea.

Reactions: untildeathdousapart and LeperGnome
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
as other users have pointed out, the name sucks, but what you're describing is essentially hiring a hitman but you're the target. There are other options like joining a war, putting yourself in dangerous situations, or borrowing a lot of money from a group of people you know will take you out, then you go spend that money and enjoy it and just wait

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
With a few more plot twists, it would make a good movie. Otherwise I don't think this is a great idea.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Legalised murder in all forms... What could go wrong? I think probably authorised assisted suicide at a clinic would be cleaner, safer and easier to moderate. What if a person fantasizes about being decapitated in public?