V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
My car is a fiat panda 2004 , I know that there is the catalyst that reduces 90% of the CO, I still thought of wanting to kill myself even with the presence of the catalyst but, I don't know how old it is, I don't know how soon I'll be dead, and most likely I won't be but I will just have brain damage. So I thought of this method, I have the supermarket 10 steps from my house, I take the coal, I put it to cook outside the car, until it turns white and no longer smokes, then I put it in a pan and put it inside the trunk of the car. I wait, maybe half an hour or more, in the meantime I take some olanzapine pills which will help me sleep and then I go in. Do you think this is a good plan? Because I won't have to connect pipes or anything like that, so I don't even risk getting caught, although maybe I'll do it inside my garage.I read about a lady who killed herself and her dog in this way

Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and sewycidial
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Not familiar with this method, but if there's a car with no catalyst, you can usually rent cars for a day with just proof of a driver's license.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
There's a South Korean actor who allegedly committed suicide a while back; I think reports say there was a charcoal briquette in the passenger side of his locked car. Didnt follow it though.

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
There's a South Korean actor who allegedly committed suicide a while back; I think reports say there was a charcoal briquette in the passenger side of his locked car. Didnt follow it though.
I think this is a good plan, because if I were forced to do it in a public place for example, no one would notice anything because I wouldn't have to attach a vacuum cleaner hose to the exhaust pipe which I would then have to attach to the window, and therefore it would be visible . A pot of coal placed in the trunk will be almost invisible and then I will do it in a confined environment such as the car.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This was my original plan with my fiat 500 but I had no garage. I've since changed to a diesel car and been told it won't work. The only person with a garage is the pops and I don't want him finding me. I also don't want to cause harm to others.