• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

people eater 2

people eater 2

Misery Meat
Jan 27, 2022
I think a lot about the method I'm going to do, and what I intend to do is very easy, I just don't have the courage yet

I'm not 100% sure if I want to kill myself, but the method I want to try is to throw myself from the highest mall in my city, it's pretty easy to get there, it's not expensive and I can go alone if I can lie to my parents or run away from home. Several people have already jumped from the top floor of the mall, and as far as I know none of them survived.

so my only fear is that they'll realize I want to kill myself and stop me there, or that I'll fall on someone (I really don't want that to happen), do you think this is a good method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
U

unkuto

Student
Mar 13, 2022
Some people survive falling from 9-12 floors (somehow). So no it's not a good method. Can be pretty painful too.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: people eater 2, VoidDesirer22 and WearyHSP
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I know people do this, but I can't encourage you to do something that is so likely to emotionally scar so many people who are also there.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, people eater 2, VoidDesirer22 and 2 others
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Please don't jump until you're absolutely sure.

Jumping isn't for everyone and I don't think it's that easy. I know what it's like to think a lot about methods however, I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

You can survive quite a long drop with horrific permanent injuries. So do your research. With jumping there's always that crazy possibility of surviving the fall. I saw the documentary on beachy head. And they said no-one survived a jump at the highest point I think. That is about 530 feet or 160 meters. Personally I wouldn't go for anything less. We're talking about very serious consequences should you fail. Please be careful, I wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: people eater 2, VoidDesirer22 and WearyHSP
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
1. Make sure you really want to die before proceeding.
2. Make sure your attempt will not harm others.

Reactions: 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮 ☆, Lostandlooking and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I think a lot about the method I'm going to do, and what I intend to do is very easy, I just don't have the courage yet

I'm not 100% sure if I want to kill myself, but the method I want to try is to throw myself from the highest mall in my city, it's pretty easy to get there, it's not expensive and I can go alone if I can lie to my parents or run away from home. Several people have already jumped from the top floor of the mall, and as far as I know none of them survived.

so my only fear is that they'll realize I want to kill myself and stop me there, or that I'll fall on someone (I really don't want that to happen), do you think this is a good method?
You ask if this is a good method, so I will supply the answer from my opinion. No, it isn't. Research your other options. You could survive and be disfigured and will traumatize more people than necessary.

Is SN inaccessible or unusable for you?

Reactions: rationaltake
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
The biggest barrier for me for things like jumping (except maybe in a very isolated location) or jumping in front of a train is you are likely to cause severe trauma to anyone who happens to be around. Even if it's the best way to die for yourself, the cost it places on others isn't worth it. And as others have mentioned here, jumping likely isn't a great way to die in the first place. Please be careful.

Reactions: rationaltake
people eater 2

people eater 2

Misery Meat
Jan 27, 2022
A maior barreira para mim para coisas como pular (exceto talvez em um local muito isolado) ou pular na frente de um trem é que você provavelmente causará um trauma grave a qualquer um que esteja por perto. Mesmo que seja a melhor maneira de morrer para si mesmo, o custo que coloca nos outros não vale a pena. E como outros já mencionaram aqui, pular provavelmente não é uma ótima maneira de morrer em primeiro lugar. Por favor, seja cuidado

You ask if this is a good method, so I will supply the answer from my opinion. No, it isn't. Research your other options. You could survive and be disfigured and will traumatize more people than necessary.

I agree with you, I don't think it's a good method either, but I'm already at the height of my depression and I plan to kill myself by the end of this month

and answering your question, no, SN is not accessible to me, even if I wanted to :(

but thanks for your reply <3