DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I've been thinking a lot about how to make my departure smooth and as convenient as possible for others. I've thought of a few things that I might do:

1) Give away or sell my things so my family won't have to eventually do it

2) Give some of my money to charity, leave some to my family, give gifts to people I'm leaving behind

3) Write a really good note to leave behind basically saying how much I hope the best for everyone and I love them

4) Truly look back in my whole life and process it all

Any other things I should add to this to-do list? I was even considering baking some cookies the day I ctb so my family will at least have that XD

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, dolemitedrums, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Seems more thoughtful than a good measure of the plans I read on here anyway.

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and heavyeyes
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
These are really good ideas! I know you said you'd be giving away all your things, but make sure to write a will. There's a really good online way to do it that I found that also goes into the details of your funeral. Unless you say that in your note, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Also if your plan isn't 100% certain death or you end up backing out but get damaged moderately or severely, consider writing a living will.

• Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
These are really good ideas! I know you said you'd be giving away all your things, but make sure to write a will. There's a really good online way to do it that I found that also goes into the details of your funeral. Unless you say that in your note, it wouldn't be a bad idea. Also if your plan isn't 100% certain death or you end up backing out but get damaged moderately or severely, consider writing a living will.
Thanks, I'm going to see about that! I appreciate your input. Thanks for reading my post btw :)
Seems more thoughtful than a good measure of the plans I read on here anyway.
And thank you too. I hope that even though I'm leaving this world soon that my family and friends see it as an attempt to be thoughtful to them. Praying they see it that way, although I won't ever know for sure. I want to leave some good energy at least to offset the sadness of how I'm dying

• Love
Reactions: Uninfluential_Karma