• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I have searched every forum and every website and found nothing. It's so frustrating !

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Fraggle77, Endex and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I know I'm answering my own post but the best I could come up with didn't work 🥵

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Dead Meat
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm in UK & in a similar position. I'm contemplating partial suspension hanging.

Reactions: Endex
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I'm in UK & in a similar position. I'm contemplating partial suspension hanging.
Hi, I'm also considering this if I can't get any SN, I'm also in the UK😊

Reactions: terminalending, SVEN, Endex and 1 other person
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I would probably fail at that as well, I wish. There was something that you could just eat !

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN and Endex
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
CO via bbq n tent / enclosed room is viable. Get blasted before or benzo up and try and pass out and should be peaceful then hope it works. Need to research it properly and plenty of threads on forum. Pill wise then tough for sure, paracetamol OD is nasty ending. Thus GBO seems promising if you can navigate dark net.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
It's joke. You can kill a fetus if you like - someone else - without their consent - but you can't kill yourself - with your consent. I ordered SN about 2 days before the site went down. Without SN, it would be exitbag or travelling to america to do suicide by cop.

*I am pro-abortion, but a fetus is a life. One could argue that it is more of a life than ours is.

Reactions: terminalending
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
I would probably fail at that as well, I wish. There was something that you could just eat !
I'm in the UK, swallowed 120 pills hoping itd work but no lol. Ordered SN in the end. Will be using it soon. Will be the same as popping the pills, you consume and just lie down and hope you dont wake up

Reactions: terminalending
F

Fraggle77

Apr 18, 2023
I have searched every forum and every website and found nothing. It's so frustrating !
I can't find a thing! Have contemplated buying opiates off the street

Reactions: poproses
ashnew444

ashnew444

Apr 23, 2023
Me too and I feel even more lost. I'm left with the choice of hanging or jumping and jumping from beachy head is guaranteed to work

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
It's joke. You can kill a fetus if you like - someone else - without their consent - but you can't kill yourself - with your consent. I ordered SN about 2 days before the site went down. Without SN, it would be exitbag or travelling to america to do suicide by cop.

*I am pro-abortion, but a fetus is a life. One could argue that it is more of a life than ours is.
Yes, it's a life...and it's best not to start it. What is the unborn going to lose? Decades of struggle? Only to die anyway, possible even by murder. Why not just not begin this circus at all?
When I thought I was pregnant, this is how I comforted myself to have an abortion. Knowing that getting born is no great thing...it was not for me...

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I've heard of suicide by cop but is that even reliable ? I mean they could just shoot you and you'll live after.

You could try VSED (Voluntary Stopping Eating and Drinking). You'll be dead within 2 weeks.

Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hi @jonward55, did @vaguebluur give you any UK info?

Last edited:
Reactions: .seethroughme.
.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023
I'm curious too now 😂

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Sorry - he knowingly linked you to a scammer? You lost money?
He disappeared very shortly after I had lost a lot of money, so that would be my guess.

• Aww..
Reactions: poproses and Sweet Tart
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
You might get Amitriptyline in UK.
Also CO is another peaceful method.